WAASer Roll Call!

A place for non-Star Wars discussion.

WAASer Roll Call!

Selina
General

Mar 3 2005, 06:55 AM #1

Ok, since many of us are from the WAAS group, I thought I'd post a roll call so we know who is who!

I'm Selina (refering to Selina Moonfire from my fic) here and Aggy (Aggity_Ann) on WAAS.
Smart, egotistical, self-centered, arrogant, insufferable--you know, a typical Corellian.

I am Catwoman...Here me roar....

Analise
Captain
Analise
Captain

Mar 3 2005, 07:16 AM #2

*wave* WAASer here, I'm ili over there. :)
[insert witty sigfile here till I can think of something better to add. which will probably wait till I'm -not- sleep deprived. which will probably be sometime after I graduate in may.]

Jesina Dreis
Commodore

Mar 3 2005, 07:21 AM #3

If any of you WAASers would mind submitting a snippet from your R or NC-17 rated fic to use as an example for discussion about what should be allowed on these boards to this thread: What is R-rating it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!
The beginning of the end: At All Costs

Evil!fic Empress

High Empress Master Fiend, Annointed Author, and Esteemed Beta Queen of the "Maniac Mountain Clan"

Me: Tell me something angsty I can do to one of my characters. Something really angsty, evil, to do to one poor member of the Fab Four. I'm getting bored. Not much I haven't done to them.
Rell: I see. Your evil demon needs a sacrifice.

Private Journal

Rogue Leader
Flight Officer
Rogue Leader
Flight Officer

Aug 6 2017, 01:17 AM #4

I'm a WAASer.
Ignorance can be cured through education, BUT there is a distinct difference between Ignorance and Stupidity and that is that stupidity is forever, genetic and terminal. I just wish that the stupid ones would quit procreating and remove their stupid genes from the gene pool or at lease keep them in the very shallow end of the gene pool.

I don't have an anger problem...I have a stupidity problem.

ROGUE SQUADRON: For when you care enough to send the very best.

Integrity First, Service Before Self, Excellence in All we Do...USAF