I have been following your posts on diyaudio since last 1 year, and today I came across your invisonfree.com.
I impressed with your projector builds and they are amazing. Excellent picture clarity. Great.
Basically, I want to build my LED light source projector using the parts you specified in your other post (copied below):
USING 7 INCH LCD
LCD 7 inch N070ICG-LD1 1280x800 - 5500pesos
Projection lens- Prime lens F-210 - 4000 pesos
Fresnel F 220/120 - 1000 pesos
Condenser lens F-40 600pesos
LED 128w 18000 lumens- 4000
Heatsink - 2000 pesos
Heatsink fan ( used 2 pcs) - 300 pesos
Led driver- 2000 pesos
thermometer- 350 pesos
led protector- 150
I have few doubts Hertz,
1) Does the above configuration require any water cooling system ?
2) Does it support horizontal/vertical key stone correction ?
3) If I am not wrong, you already built this projector with above configuration. Can I run this projector continuously for 8 hours ?
4) Noise level of this projector when it is on ?
5) What is the horizontal/vertical scan rate of N070ICG-LD1 LCD ?
6) Can this play 3D content ?
7) Can you give some guidelines on how to build a) Wi-Fi and
3D with active shutter enabled LED projector ?
I would like to have your personal email, can you pls share if you are okay. Here is my id : firstname.lastname@example.org