Jozen's Profile

Store your character information here once you've passed registration. Link to your thread to conserve signature space.

Jozen's Profile

Jozen
Senshu
Jozen
Senshu

13 Jan 2006, 22:28 #1

This is my story...

On Saturday morning Rick was sleeping until he woke up because of his mother's yelling. She had wanted him to turn on the news, but Rick didn't want to and ignored his mother. Angered, Rick's mother runs up to his room, where she turned on the television and exited crying. Rick went to pick up the remote when his mother left, and heard that there was a car crash and someone had died. He watched what was left of the report, but it didn't give the name of the victim.

Irritated at what happened, he turned off the television and wondered, "Why was mom crying?"

Later that day Rick heard the phone ring so he went to answer it, as he picked up the phone he heard a woman crying.
So he asked, "Hello?"
The lady told him that she was his girlfriend Jenny's mom.
Curious, he asked what happened. Ms. Johnson told him that Jenny was in a car crash that morning and died. When the two were done talking Rick went to his room and sat there for the rest of the day.

The next day Rick went down stairs to eat and saw his mother; who was the last person he wanted to talk to.
She questioned him, "How are you?"
He rejected her and walked off.
She proclaimed before he left, "Jenny's mom said you could go over to her house to look through Jenny's things if you wanted."

Rick got dressed and drove down the block to her house. Met with a warm smile at the door, he walked in and went to her room. He walked into a neat room with everything put where it was suppose to be except for a remote and a head visor hooked to her computer. As he looks through Jenny's things, Ms. Johnson gave him the game that went with remote and headset.
She declared, "Jenny played it all the time except when she was out with you."
Rick then left.

At his house he plugged in the items and booted up the game to find that the disk was damaged. Wondering if the game is sold anymore, Rick starts to look through a game magazine and finds that it was one of the most popular games ever made. He then decides that he is going to go buy the game. As he left his house he ran into a friend named Roy walking down the sidewalk. They stopped to talk about what happened and where Rick was going.
“I play that game; I have a blademaster named Rune." Roy explained to him.

The two guys then walked down to the store looking for the game to find there was one more, but it was on hold to a Jenny Johnson. Rick told the clerk what happened and then found out that the clerk was Jenny's friend.
The clerk explained, "She was getting it for you in the first place so it all works out."
As the guys go to walk out they pass up a set of gloves that say "Compatible with the game The World." The two guys then walk back in and they both buy a set of gloves. They then say their goodbyes and parted.
Back home he booted up the game and clicked on New Game and filled out the information.

Character Name: Jozen
Password: ******

The screen went blank for a moment then said, "Welcome!"

Character: Jozen

Player: Rick

Class: Longarm

Clothing: -Editing-

Eyes: Hazel

Height: 6'

Hair: White

Personality: Depressed. Gloomy most of the time. Occasionaly he will find joy just to be lost when he discovers it's not real

Armour:
Head – Bandanna (Repth)
Arm – Wristbands (Juk Rom)
Body – Leather Coat (Gan Zot)
Feet – Sandals

Weapon:
Bronze Spear (Triple Doom)

Jozen of the Advent Dynasty
2,300gp (03/15/08)
Level 3
110HP/30SP
Jozen's Profile

You hold onto the promise that you will see him again, like lovers in the evening. Look softly into her eyes; a figurine of bluish green. You are familiar as a lullaby, or an actress on the silver screen. For the open and great unknown, you’re leaving your heart at home. ~ SaW

Jozen
Senshu
Jozen
Senshu

19 Dec 2007, 21:05 #2

QUESTS

First Quest- Session 002: Mass Exploration (AD First Quest)

Rewards: Don't remeber :blink:. The last pages were lost in the Divvy Fart. No levels. I go back and read what I posted and realize I sucked at writing. However I think I'm gettin better.

Second Quest- Mind Prison

Rewards: -Not finished-
2,300gp (03/15/08)
Level 3
110HP/30SP
Jozen's Profile

You hold onto the promise that you will see him again, like lovers in the evening. Look softly into her eyes; a figurine of bluish green. You are familiar as a lullaby, or an actress on the silver screen. For the open and great unknown, you’re leaving your heart at home. ~ SaW

Jozen
Senshu
Jozen
Senshu

19 Dec 2007, 21:36 #3

TCG
ID # 91

Level 1 EXP: 0

Deck:

LEVEL 1:
Cadet Valkyrie
Swordmanoid
Disco Knife
Snip Snap
Magical Goblin
Snip Snap
Chicken Hand
Headhunter
Cadet Valkyrie
2,300gp (03/15/08)
Level 3
110HP/30SP
Jozen's Profile