WiFi in St. Elmo

WiFi in St. Elmo

June 6th, 2007, 10:19 pm #1

Dear Steve:

You are welcome. We leave our WiFi on at St. Elmo, so that everyone can use it. I will take you up on a beer sometime. Our cabin is near the Tincup road turnoff. It is a Pre-N Linksys, hooked up to a Hughes Commercial system.

Our website: www.forestcitycolorado.com

Sincerely,

Tom Milam, Jr.
milam@inglesrud.com
(405) 850-2316

June 7th, 2007, 5:43 pm #2

Tom, thank you for checking in! Yes, I hope you enjoyed my "St. Elmo wi-fi adventure" for what it was - an attempt to find something to do up there on a freezing cold November day. My e-mail is stevegarufi (no space) at juno dot com. By all means, contact me if you're in Buena Vista and I will buy you a beer, latte, lunch, whatever.

And neat, you have your own web site for St. Elmo but with the town's original name. I like that!

Everyone, check out: http://www.forestcitycolorado.com

-Steve in [color=180987]Buena Vista, Colorado[/color]

June 7th, 2007, 5:49 pm #3

Dear Steve:

You are welcome. We leave our WiFi on at St. Elmo, so that everyone can use it. I will take you up on a beer sometime. Our cabin is near the Tincup road turnoff. It is a Pre-N Linksys, hooked up to a Hughes Commercial system.

Sincerely,

Tom Milam, Jr.
milam@inglesrud.com
(405) 850-2316
I used to live in Manitou Springs near Clint (before moving to Buena Vista) and he had many great things to say about St. Elmo.

-Steve in [color=180987]Buena Vista, Colorado[/color]

June 7th, 2007, 11:39 pm #4

Dear Steve:

Sincerely,

Tom Milam, Jr.
milam@inglesrud.com
(405) 850-2316
Glad you checked in here!

^..^ Julie