I'm working on a slide show that is solely about my 2017 bike across America trip. I'm making this list for my notes and preparation. The 8 stories to tell from my trip ...
1. The scary road outside of Hattiesburg, MS.
2. The guy who was unicycling across America.
3. Bill Rogan driving 11 hours to meet me in Texas.
4. Glenda comes to the rescue on a rough day.
5. The flat tire fiasco on Interstate 10.
6. The cinder blocks under my motel bed in Bellmead, Texas.
7. The Florida Panhandle and walking into Georgia at Chattahoochee, FL.
8. The century ride on the last day; Meeting Jeb; the ceremonial ride.
The strangers I met along the way: Quartzsite mayor & gang, Mike & Bucky in Duncan, AZ; the German cross-country cyclist; Hattiesburg people; Beverly in Monticello, MS; Stan and Neville in San Diego; Dustin in Julian, CA.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1