Next weekend will be busy! :) ...

Next weekend will be busy! :) ...

July 17th, 2017, 11:26 am #1

Wednesday afternoon: See my functional neurologist in Trinidad.
Thursday: Massage therapist in Trinidad.
Friday a.m.: Massage therapist again.
Friday p.m.: Podiatrist in Pueblo.
Saturday: I may hike Greenhorn Mountain once more, this time with my friend John.

Here's a nice shot of Greenhorn Mountain from I-25:

July 18th, 2017, 1:18 am #2

Are the massage appointments going to massage your feet? I have never had a massage by a professional, but my chiropractor recommends it for me since i carry all my tension in my upper back / shoulders. To say that i am jealous is an understatement! It's ok though, i will just go scratch my back against a tree. Please take lots of pics on your adventures!

July 18th, 2017, 1:33 am #3

When I lived in Trinidad, I got a massage nearly every week like clockwork. It totally helps me relax, and Katrina is a really good one -- she has a strong medical background and helps me stretch my lower back, IT band, upper legs, etc.

Usually I would get full body massages that included my feet. Then, with my ongoing foot problems, I'd pay her $20 and she'd just massage my feet and ankles for 20 minutes which really helped. In fact, here's a not too shabby of her doing it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Yic__QpU

I'm looking forward to seeing Katrina. I haven't gotten a massage since moving to Greeley. It's tough finding someone who's really skilled and trustworthy.

July 18th, 2017, 1:45 am #4

This post is excellent and has been rated by such as a conforming member of the Friendship Board circa 2017. Said member is still jealous of the massages.

July 18th, 2017, 6:37 am #5

It is the #1 thing I do to keep my mental health & sanity well.