new to site

new to site

May 9th, 2006, 6:58 pm #1

Love the crazy stuff coloradoguy does.(keep up the good work) I live in Idaho but visit Durango, Co. about twice a year.

May 9th, 2006, 7:02 pm #2

What part of Idaho do you live in?

Durango is definitely a very nice part of Colorado. I really need to get down there and do some serious photography of that area. I have been to Ouray and Telluride quite a few times, as you might know from these links:

http://www.stevegarufi.com/cascade-falls-ouray.htm
http://www.stevegarufi.com/telluride-colorado.htm

And I'm glad you like the "crazy stuff" on here. It tends to make things a little more interesting, doesn't it?

Again ... WELCOME!

-Steve in [color=180987]Buena Vista, Colorado[/color]

Please check out my other web sites![*] [color=5E52B6]Autumn Pictures[/color][*] [color=061560]Chaffee County, Colorado[/color][*] [color=03329B]My Crazy Video Clips[/color][*] [color=431F9D]Green Mountain Falls, Colorado[/color][*] [color=0242AC]Poncha Springs, Colorado[/color][*] [color=3A5282]Teller County[/color][*] [color=4B8967]Cactus Lovers[/color][*] [color=201A98]Bike Across America[/color][*] [color=506796]New Jersey Web Site[/color][*] [color=196AA3]Are you a coffee lover?[/color][*] [color=031563]Telluride, Colorado[/color][*] [color=698F9F]Mt. Princeton Web Site[/color] [*] [color=89754B]Great Sand Dunes National Park[/color]

May 9th, 2006, 7:20 pm #3

Located in Pocatello. I read about your shirt tag incident last nite. I bought a pair of dress shoes that hurt my feet,so I had my younger sister wear them to break them in. She return them and said that she couldnt stand to wear them because they hurt so bad when she did. I got to looking inside them and had forgotten to remove the little cardboard v in the toes. After removing them they were very comfortable. I feel for ya.

May 10th, 2006, 1:24 pm #4

Come and visit often!

Brandi

May 10th, 2006, 2:26 pm #5

Love the crazy stuff coloradoguy does.(keep up the good work) I live in Idaho but visit Durango, Co. about twice a year.
in Colorado and abroad ! Steve sure does keep it hopping and interesting around here.

Glad you are here.

Lisa
a/k/a Morganluver

May 10th, 2006, 6:52 pm #6

Located in Pocatello. I read about your shirt tag incident last nite. I bought a pair of dress shoes that hurt my feet,so I had my younger sister wear them to break them in. She return them and said that she couldnt stand to wear them because they hurt so bad when she did. I got to looking inside them and had forgotten to remove the little cardboard v in the toes. After removing them they were very comfortable. I feel for ya.
Hey, did you see my article about the coffee creamer?

http://www.coloradoguy.com/story-creamer.htm
Kiss Cactus

May 11th, 2006, 3:10 pm #7

Coffee creamer was a good one. Cant say that ive tried it myself other than in coffee. A few weeks ago my dtr. recieved a box of Harry Potter jellybeans. Featured flavors: dirt, earthworm, vomit, black pepper, soap, ear wax. I tried a black pepper, it was really hot and a rotten egg one, which made me want to puke. These look like regular jellybeans and a great to give to friends.

Do you still use creamer or have u given it up for good?

May 12th, 2006, 1:07 pm #8

in Colorado and abroad ! Steve sure does keep it hopping and interesting around here.

Glad you are here.

Lisa
a/k/a Morganluver
Good fun to be had here. Come into the chat room some time too.

May 16th, 2006, 9:29 pm #9

Coffee creamer was a good one. Cant say that ive tried it myself other than in coffee. A few weeks ago my dtr. recieved a box of Harry Potter jellybeans. Featured flavors: dirt, earthworm, vomit, black pepper, soap, ear wax. I tried a black pepper, it was really hot and a rotten egg one, which made me want to puke. These look like regular jellybeans and a great to give to friends.

Do you still use creamer or have u given it up for good?
You're right though, they're fun to give to other people and watch them gag! Ha ha! If I remember correctly there was also a "booger" flavored one - no one was brave enough to try that one though. :)

May 28th, 2006, 9:01 pm #10

Norway calling!!

-<nerdo>-