It's my first forum post in my new home...

It's my first forum post in my new home...

January 27th, 2018, 3:09 pm #1

It's 11 degrees this morning in Westcliffe. That's an average overnight winter temperature considering we're at 7900 feet in elevation.

But anyway, this is my first friendship board post in my new little home!!! I don't have good cell reception here. No internet yet. My TV isn't hooked up yet. I need to buy new beds too. (Last night I slept on my love seat in the living room.) Anyway I'd post pictures but network54 isn't good with that. Maybe later.

The one thing I'll say is yesterday was such a special Drama Queen Day. It started with signing all sorts of documents and me getting the keys to this home. Then I loved all the phone calls and texts I got from many friends -- wishing each other a Joyous Drama Queen Day. Lastly, I was pleased there weren't any negative posts from detractors yesterday. Sure, "Honest One" dropped her ugliness on DQ eve, but that was it.

All my love to you............

January 28th, 2018, 10:46 pm #2

I’m so happy for you! I want to see pics ASAP

January 29th, 2018, 4:27 pm #3

It's 11 degrees this morning in Westcliffe. That's an average overnight winter temperature considering we're at 7900 feet in elevation.

But anyway, this is my first friendship board post in my new little home!!! I don't have good cell reception here. No internet yet. My TV isn't hooked up yet. I need to buy new beds too. (Last night I slept on my love seat in the living room.) Anyway I'd post pictures but network54 isn't good with that. Maybe later.

The one thing I'll say is yesterday was such a special Drama Queen Day. It started with signing all sorts of documents and me getting the keys to this home. Then I loved all the phone calls and texts I got from many friends -- wishing each other a Joyous Drama Queen Day. Lastly, I was pleased there weren't any negative posts from detractors yesterday. Sure, "Honest One" dropped her ugliness on DQ eve, but that was it.

All my love to you............
Congrats, Steve! Glad to hear you're back in the mountains.

January 30th, 2018, 1:11 am #4

How did you find my Colorado Guy web page and this forum?

January 30th, 2018, 9:52 pm #5

I've been reading your site ever since I started researching South Central Colorado about four years ago.

I've also been reading the the friendship board for awhile and was curious to see if you were able to make your dream of moving to Westcliffe come true, so when I saw that you had I wanted to leave a message and congratulate you. Way to make it happen!

Also, I live in Crestone. I'll be sure to wave your direction the next time I climb a peak out here.

January 30th, 2018, 9:57 pm #6

The only thing is there's a huge line of mountains between us.

You're welcome to tell me more about what you do in Crestone, how you chose to live there, and what you like about your town so much.

I confess I have not been in Crestone in my lifetime. Maybe that needs to change.