I just had a good talk with Phil...

I just had a good talk with Phil...

August 4th, 2017, 2:03 am #1

That's right...

Phil The Lurker
Phoenix Phil

Phil will be turning 59 and he's freaking out about that. Well, maybe not "freaking," but he's in a place of deep reflection about his life. He loves living in Hawaii, although he's not sure if he'll be there long term. He's now a grandfather, and he's got a second grandchild who's on the way.

For those who don't know who Phil is, Phil was a "regular" on this forum for many years. Also, he's THE Phil who helped me greatly when my bike was stolen on Bike Across America Trip #1. Of course, he's included in my book.

August 4th, 2017, 3:36 pm #2

That's fantastic!!!! It can be great to connect with old friends. So you haven't gone to visit him in Hawaii yet? LOL WHY IN THE WORLD NOT???

August 6th, 2017, 12:13 am #3

That's right...

Phil The Lurker
Phoenix Phil

Phil will be turning 59 and he's freaking out about that. Well, maybe not "freaking," but he's in a place of deep reflection about his life. He loves living in Hawaii, although he's not sure if he'll be there long term. He's now a grandfather, and he's got a second grandchild who's on the way.

For those who don't know who Phil is, Phil was a "regular" on this forum for many years. Also, he's THE Phil who helped me greatly when my bike was stolen on Bike Across America Trip #1. Of course, he's included in my book.

He's a good guy.