I did feel a little "out of place" in Aspen ...

I did feel a little "out of place" in Aspen ...

August 9th, 2005, 1:58 pm #1

I dunno, it just kind of felt like (as I walked around town) that I was amidst extremely rich people that I didn't quite "measure up" to.

Aspen looked like a very nice town, but I like areas that have more of an unpretentious feel.

Love, Steve

Please support my sponsors! They help cover the costs of running this web site![*] High Rise Coffee Roasters[*] The Homestead Restaurant (Florence, CO)[*] Journey of Hope Counseling[*] [color=1C0565]Knot Works Furniture Repair & Upholstery[/color][*] Your Ideal Travel Agency[*] [color=0036E6]ColoradoGuy.com Novelty Gifts[/color] (Get a rockin' ColoradoGuy t-shirt for $14.99!)
<I>Life is too short not to live in Colorado!</I>

August 20th, 2005, 4:34 am #2

I experience a similar feeling when strolling thru Mountain Village, on the hill above Telluride. Snoody types vying for position in their quest of praise and attention. However,their vain attempts are usually taken by long-time locals as the photo depicts-
Last edited by radialspokes on August 20th, 2005, 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 25th, 2005, 7:51 pm #3

Love you,

<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/~goldenoldies/ ... rousel.mid" autostart="true">

Love you,
Littlehands