Bycycling

Bycycling

May 7th, 2012, 8:09 pm #1

Hello,

My name is Caleb and I'm on a cross-country tour with my friend, Andrew. We are three thousand miles in to our ride around the perimeter of the States and I wanted to share our blog with people who are interested in such a thing.

bycycling.tumblr.com

that's the url for our blog that we've been keeping since just before we left from Albuquerque, New Mexico. It's been three months and we are now currently in Washington D.C. We've changed both in expected and unpredictable ways throughout the trip. Hopefully this gives people who want to go on a tour more incentive to plan and execute their own. Let me know what you think, good or bad. If you really like it, repost it somewhere you expect like-minded friends will enjoy to see it. Good cycling to you all. Thanks.

-Caleb

June 16th, 2012, 5:04 pm #2

Not only can riding on a traditional bike seat be unhealthy if you decide to ride a lot but they can make any bike ride extremely uncomfortable and ruin what could be an incredibly wonderful experience. http://comforthealthybikesaddles.com/boomer-benefits/