SOME HINTS FOR A HAPPY RETIREMENT

RAKESH MISRA, Retd IRSME
RAKESH MISRA, Retd IRSME

July 24th, 2016, 6:53 am #1

Dear Moderator of IRPS Forum,

I have put together some notes which might help officers at the time of their retirement. I thought it would be useful if my colleagues of PERSONNEL Branch could also read the document - the suggestions have been reasonably well received on the Mechanical Forum.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOUR MEMBERS WOULD BE INTERESTED AND ALSO TELL ME HOW TO SEND THE DOCUMENT TO YOU.

I can always be contacted for any further discussion.

Best wishes ,

Rakesh Misra,
ex-GM Southern Railway,
Retired: Jan 2015
Mobile: 99567 20000

NamelessFaceless
NamelessFaceless

July 24th, 2016, 1:28 pm #2

why dont you post them here sir!!! Mr.G. Ramakrishnan our president of RROA will be too glad to get it published in the magazine also i think.

Raju
Raju

July 24th, 2016, 3:24 pm #3

Mr Misra could have well given the hints while working as GM in Southern Railway. It is now known why the same have not been given at that time itself.

Webmaster
Webmaster

July 24th, 2016, 5:23 pm #4

Dear Moderator of IRPS Forum,

I have put together some notes which might help officers at the time of their retirement. I thought it would be useful if my colleagues of PERSONNEL Branch could also read the document - the suggestions have been reasonably well received on the Mechanical Forum.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOUR MEMBERS WOULD BE INTERESTED AND ALSO TELL ME HOW TO SEND THE DOCUMENT TO YOU.

I can always be contacted for any further discussion.

Best wishes ,

Rakesh Misra,
ex-GM Southern Railway,
Retired: Jan 2015
Mobile: 99567 20000
:)

non IRPS
non IRPS

July 30th, 2016, 1:52 pm #5

Mr Misra could have well given the hints while working as GM in Southern Railway. It is now known why the same have not been given at that time itself.
Respected Sir

IRPS officers do not need such articles as they always remain happy ; both in service and after retirement.

It is a God blessed service.

So it is always a win win situation for IRPS officers.