ER sheet/CV

ER sheet/CV

Timothy T Gonmei
Timothy T Gonmei

March 29th, 2016, 10:36 am #1

It will be good to have Executive Record(ER) Sheet on this site similar to the one for AIS maintained by DoPT at persmin.nic.in Bio dat of all IAS officers is easily on google itself. Then we will have our bio data with sufficient detail which will become very handy while preparing CV for various postings/ training etc. After several transfers and change of place, papers get mixed up/misplaced. I'm wasting a lot of time digging up records.For instance I was filling an application where detail of all trainings attended was required with the condition that any info found to be incorrect/false will attract DAR proceedings(as expected for Govt servants). Now, I had attended a DAR course and MDP sometime in 2009 but do not have the exact dates.Can you believe that I'm trying to work out the DAR course dates of 2009 based o recalling that Saharsh Bajpai(1999 batch) had also attended the course after returning from 1 year study leave in the same year!

Expectations
Expectations

March 31st, 2016, 6:58 am #2

Please do not have such high expectations from Human Resource organisation of IR.

Jai Hind.