Entitlement of Maternity Leave

Probationer
Probationer

July 11th, 2017, 9:50 am #1

I have blessed with one Baby Girl on 15th May 2017. On 27th July 2017 i have joined in one of the Ministry as a Probationer. My doubt is whether I will be eligible for maternity leave? If not, under what rule. Expert may kindly clarify

NamelessFaceless
NamelessFaceless

July 11th, 2017, 1:20 pm #2

Please see maternity benefit act. Were you employed and governed by the act or any other rules at that time. If you were not at all employed where is the question of any rules applying to you.

No name
No name

July 12th, 2017, 8:02 am #3

I have blessed with one Baby Girl on 15th May 2017. On 27th July 2017 i have joined in one of the Ministry as a Probationer. My doubt is whether I will be eligible for maternity leave? If not, under what rule. Expert may kindly clarify
You are eligible for Child Care Leave Only.

Congratulations and all the best.

ABC
ABC

February 19th, 2018, 5:10 am #4

Please see maternity benefit act. Were you employed and governed by the act or any other rules at that time. If you were not at all employed where is the question of any rules applying to you.
The same has already been sanctioned by one of the GM in the Ministry of Railways itself because the CPO is very liberal and more concerned about the officers cases.