September 11th, 2018, 7:19 pm #1211

nowhere and for some reason it wasn't on my radar.  You will be safe in here and it should only last a few minutes and it will blow out to sea.  Soon the storm was over and they

bren
Site Admin
bren
Site Admin

September 12th, 2018, 3:39 am #1212

emerged from the cave to find a little man with a long beard waiting for them.  I am sorry if my little wind storm worried you he said but I didn't realize that I had visitors.  That is one of my defenses to scare people off.  When I saw Genie I realized that you had to be friendly.  Genie popped into view, Merlin old friend he said, I should have known it would be you.

September 12th, 2018, 3:29 pm #1213

Yes, I'm sorry I scared the ladies, you should have told me they were coming. Yes I should have, said Genie, it was an impromptu trip and I just didn't think. Well ladies, this is Merlin, Merlin, these are my ladies that I protect. They all introduced themselves and Merlin told them to continue enjoying themselves and that he had work to do. They said goodbye to him and

September 12th, 2018, 9:01 pm #1214

went over to their beach umbrellas to lay out in the sunshine and relax for a while.  Well that was interesting said Suzi.  Merlin seems like a nice little man but I hope he doesn't decide to bring on another

bren
Site Admin
bren
Site Admin

September 13th, 2018, 1:54 am #1215

storm.  Genie chuckled, he likes to keep himself busy and doesn't like people tramping over his island so he has some 'put offs' to scare them away.  The ladies looked around  in alarm.  Don't worry said Genie as long as you stay on the beach you will be alright.  They remained there for another couple of hours and then asked Genie to take them back to the ship as they really didn't feel too comfortable

September 13th, 2018, 4:28 pm #1216

Okay, let's go! They held hands and "poof" they were back on the ship. We're just going to sit here for a bit, then we'll be going to our room to do some work, said Lisa. That will be fine, said Genie, I'll let you have the rest of the day off. They sat there talking about what they wanted to do, and Bren suggested that they

September 13th, 2018, 8:55 pm #1217

go take a shower and watch a movie.  That sounds nice they all agreed but on their way down to their room, the ship suddenly

bren
Site Admin
bren
Site Admin

September 14th, 2018, 2:23 am #1218

shuddered and the siren went off.  Genie appeared in the corridor and told them there was a huge barrier in front of them and they stopped the ship very quickly and were now going to jump the ship to another area of the ocean.  As he spoke Ambrose appeared at his side and said they were ready and in an instant the ladies realized they were sailing again.  We have contacted Neptune said Genie and some of us are going back to see what has formed the barrier and we will let you know later.

September 14th, 2018, 3:32 pm #1219

Okay, said Circe, we're off to the showers. They went and took their showers and got their pajamas on ready to watch their movie. They were going through them deciding which one to watch, when Genie came back and told them

September 14th, 2018, 10:14 pm #1220

everyone was okay that it was a wall made out of crushed sea shells that had formed from a previous storm and they had blasted it into pieces and it had collected on the bottom of the ocean.  Good to know Genie.  Thanks they told him and they went back to deciding on which movie to