August 8th, 2018, 3:57 pm #1111

They went and sat down at their computers and started gathering pictures and kits to go with them. Lisa started laughing and the others looked at her rather strangely. I'm sorry, but I was looking through some of these pictures and came across these. They all went over to look and soon they were all laughing with her. Look at that one, said Vickie, it

August 8th, 2018, 9:45 pm #1112

is one that Circe took when Suzi was up on the deck snoring.  Wow said Suzi, in some of these photos, we look so young.  We were just a few girls wanting to take a cruise all those years ago and was doing quite fine until we came up on that bottle that floated up on the beach.  I cannot believe

bren
Site Admin
bren
Site Admin

August 9th, 2018, 1:29 am #1113

all the adventures we have had since.  I don't know what you are worried about, none of us look any older now said Lisa, just look in the mirror and check against those photos.  They all did so and realized that she was right.  Just then Genie came in and they told him what they were doing.  Well when you finally do return to your families they won't notice that you have been gone for long, have you ever wondered why they don't seem any older when you look in the magic mirror?

August 9th, 2018, 3:36 pm #1114

So what you're saying, is that when we DO go home, it will be like we were just gone on vacation or something? asked Bren. No one will notice that we were gone for years? That's exactly right, said Genie, we have done everything we can to try and not have this affect you for the rest of your life.

August 9th, 2018, 8:54 pm #1115

That's great said Circe.  Now to the question, I wonder when this adventure will come to an end and we will be with our families?  Sorry I can't answer that said Genie.  Just know that your families are being watched over while you are away and you don't have to worry about

bren
Site Admin
bren
Site Admin

August 10th, 2018, 2:18 am #1116

them, until we can stop these people we will just have to carry on, we have managed to destroy some of their operations but they are good at concealing themselves so we can't get to them at the moment all we can do is keep stripping back what they try to throw at us and eventually we shall get to the heart of the matter

August 10th, 2018, 3:51 pm #1117

In the meantime, we are trying to give you all good experiences that you will remember, but won't be able to talk about except among yourselves. We sincerely hope that it won't take us forever to stop the shenanigans that is keeping you all from your families and be assured that it is worked on constantly. We just can't take the chance of putting you all in danger and possibly

August 10th, 2018, 9:33 pm #1118

your families also.  They all told him how much they appreciated everything he and the other genies had done for them and that as long as they could watch their families on the magic mirror that that would do just fine until they could

bren
Site Admin
bren
Site Admin

August 11th, 2018, 2:05 am #1119

go back home.  When he had left Suzi remarked that she was quite happy to go on with their adventures now that she knew she would be back with her family who would not realize how long she had been away, the others all agreed with her and soon they decided to go up on deck for a while

August 11th, 2018, 3:42 pm #1120

They went up and sat in the deck chairs and soon Ramone was there with some cold drinks for them. I thought you might enjoy these while you soak up some sun, he said. They all thanked him and started discussing what they might want to do that day. Well, we could always