July 2017

This area for our on going novels
bren
Site Admin
bren
Site Admin

July 11th, 2018, 2:22 am #1031

on a low lying branch was the baby dragon.  They called out to Genie who appeared in a flash and lifted the little fellow down.  Come on young man he said, let's take you back to your Mom and Dad.  Soon they were re-united and the parent dragons were so thankful to them all.  If ever you need our help just shout out Wingspan Assist and we shall be there in an instant they were told, nothing is too good for you.  Soon they were back on board ship and Genie told them to relax however they wanted for the rest of the day.

July 11th, 2018, 2:53 pm #1032

We were successful in helping our friends out today, so you ladies deserve it! Well, let's go up on deck and relax for a bit while we discuss what we want to do, said Lisa. They sat down in their chairs and a genie brought them a cold drink. They thanked him and started talking about what they

July 11th, 2018, 9:33 pm #1033

would like to do.  Why don't we see if we can get a dance lesson suggested Circe.  Good idea said Vickie.  You never know when we may end up on a stage somewhere and have to

bren
Site Admin
bren
Site Admin

July 12th, 2018, 2:07 am #1034

do some sort of dance.  They looked through the CD's and couldn't find one suitable so they called Genie and told him the problem and in a moment they had several to choose from.  Let's stick to something fairly easy said Vickie, I don't fancy trying to kick my legs way up high in the air.  The others laughed and agreed with her.

July 12th, 2018, 3:51 pm #1035

They finally found one that had oldies music and they all thought that would be fun. They popped the DVD in and soon there were some great songs coming through the speakers. They were dancing around and having a blast when Genie came over and started dancing too. This is great exercise, he said, we need to do this more

July 12th, 2018, 8:43 pm #1036

often.  As they were dancing and having fun suddenly there was a strange voice coming out of the speakers.  Stop the DVD said Genie.  I need to back it up and try to figure out what that

bren
Site Admin
bren
Site Admin

July 13th, 2018, 2:22 am #1037

is.  He played it back slowly and the words uttered were that if anyone could hear this there were 3 of them in a small fishing boat aground on rocks near a large island but could not swim across as there were sharks in the water.  Genie immediately sent a message to Neptune to let him know what they had heard and set to backtracking the message that had broken into the recording.  There was a great splash at the side of the ship and Neptune appeared.  It looks like a trick he told Genie, the people on board are not in the least bit worried and there are no sharks around so I am working up a storm to blow them hundreds of miles away and could do with some help

July 13th, 2018, 4:32 pm #1038

from a couple of your genies to sidetrack them while I do it. You've got it, said Genie, I'll send them with you now. He went and got them and they left with Neptune. Doggone it! said Bren, we were having such  good time, why did they have to interrupt us? Don't worry, he said, we'll go right back to where we were since Neptune is

July 13th, 2018, 9:14 pm #1039

taking care of the situation.  He will have them blown out to sea so fast, they won't know what happened.  The ladies got a laugh at the thought of that.  They finished watching the DVD and by the time it was over they were all panting and huffing not to mention sweating.  Whew, that was tough said Suzi.  I think we need a nice cool

bren
Site Admin
bren
Site Admin

July 14th, 2018, 1:58 am #1040

drink.  They were sipping their drinks when Genie returned.  We have sorted them out he said, they are pirates and hoping to have rich pickings of anyone who was unfortunate enough to go to their assistance.  Their boat might not make it to land and they will have to  get into their lifeboat and the motor doesn't work on that so they will have to paddle.  Forgot to say that they only have 1 paddle he said with a grin.