BAD NEWS FOR IGL FANS

Fight Reviews and Opinions about upcoming fights

BAD NEWS FOR IGL FANS

Denav
Advanced Member
Denav
Advanced Member

31 Jan 2018, 12:54 #1

Dear IGL Fans and Collaborators, unfortunately I have a bad news for you: in these days you may read on GlamBoxRec that we had problems with the Forum migration.
On November I announced that Denav Forum passed from InvisionFree to Tapatalk and we started working on the new one.
For a misunderstanding I thought that the migration already took place while it was just a test site and the real migration happened on January 24th.
The result is that we lost all the articles that collaborators wrote in the last 2 months!
I'm very sorry because they worked hard on reviews and interviews and the number of visits were satisfying.
If some collaborator stored his review on his computer we will able to re-create the topic and post the article, but it's not sure.

Here is the list of the lost reviews
LostFights.png

Denav
Advanced Member
Denav
Advanced Member

15 Feb 2018, 13:00 #2

I want to thank you Griffy and Markhen who found the files of the reviews on their Computers and they published "Enza vs Maria Cristina" and "Eleonora vs Candhyss" again!

Denav
Advanced Member
Denav
Advanced Member

18 Feb 2018, 11:31 #3

Thanks to Ramsey, too, who found his review of "Kathy vs Klaartje" and published it!