Spirit Attachment vs. Oppression

Spirit Attachment vs. Oppression

Twinkle
Twinkle

05 Jan 2017, 18:25 #1

OK, so I've been doing some research - and I'd like some opinions.

People talk about human spirit attaching to human beings, and then the more negative variety of demon attaching, causing oppression symptoms.

Yet when you look at the symptoms of oppression, these are in fact the same symptoms of either positive or negative human spirit attachment.

So...is human spirit attachment even a thing? And if so, how can one differentiate the demon oppression from a troubled spirit sucking the life out of you, causing mood disturbance, dark and heavy energy in the house, etc.

Thanks for the input!!

You will be too much for some people. Those aren't your people.

texas_troll
texas_troll

05 Jan 2017, 23:43 #2

I'm not sure that there is a difference in the effects in either case. Humans can be down right evil to eachother, in life or death.

Finding a human entity that wants to do harm to people isn't uncommon. People rarely notice someone who quietly goes about their business. Living or dead. Plenty of human entities want to cause harm. Either out of jealousy that they are no longer alive, or to chase people away. Maybe they want revenge for being slighted in some way. But the end means, either chase them away or kill the victim.

The demonic may employ the exact same tactics, or even friendly ones at first. The end game is normally a different one. To break up a family unit. To wear people down in order to indwell them. To live through them. Not to say that they don't cause death. They would love to convince a victim that their soul belongs to them.

Telling the difference initially, is the difficult part. Knowing things that they shouldn't know, aversion to anything Christian, issues with blessed objects, all issues for the demonic.

A medium can come in handy. Or an exorcist with the gift of decernement.

Cullen

Matthew 16:19 "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." -Herm Albright

LouGuru
Veteran Member
LouGuru
Veteran Member

06 Jan 2017, 06:09 #3

This is such an interesting topic. It's something I've thought about briefly because I just assume that it's a demonic entity that we are referring to when the term "attachment" is used.

I've seriously considered that an attachment could have been a part or even fully responsible for some of the problems affecting my life and also my families.
I've really come a long way ever since I did most of the things necessary for removing whatever it was causing so many issues. Who knows maybe it's just waiting in the shadows for now.

When someone is saying that a human spirit vs. demon can be attached to someone does that mean literally attached inside their soul or is it better described as they are like a shadow--going where you go and always in your personal space?

Is this dealt with the same way you think? Thanks for bringing this up.

Lou

Twinkle
Twinkle

09 Jan 2017, 22:06 #4

That's a good question, Lou - and my honest answer is - I don't know! LOL

From what I've read, things can be attached to you and effect your emotional and physical well being - the Japanese culture, for example, believe that spirits can attach to you negatively, and various other cultures believe in things like soul shards and cords, that cause psychic pain....and then there's the whole Psychic Vampire thing that literally sucks the energy from you...but it seems to vary from belief system to belief system just *what* that attachment is.

texas_troll
texas_troll

11 Jan 2017, 06:35 #5

Let's not forget the Sucubi or Succubus. Plenty of creepy crawlies, lurking in the dark. Human and not.

Matthew 16:19 "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." -Herm Albright

Twinkle
Twinkle

11 Jan 2017, 13:38 #6

texas_troll @ Jan 11 2017, 01:35 AM wrote: Let's not forget the Sucubi or Succubus. Plenty of creepy crawlies, lurking in the dark. Human and not.

Gah!!! Totally forgot about those nasty things!!!!

LuciusGrimace

11 Feb 2017, 09:25 #7

Attachment is when the soul or demon is haunting or attached to a object as oppose to a possession when the entity is attached to the soul of a living person (although an entity can possess its own dead body)
Also when it is an attachment and is attached to an object, disposal of the object will stop or cleanse the effect on the people that it is affecting

Twinkle
Twinkle

21 Feb 2017, 22:45 #8

An entity can possess its own dead body? Zombie?

Can you elaborate on that?

LuciusGrimace

21 Feb 2017, 23:50 #9

sometimes an entity or ghost of a freshly deceased person may not realise they are dead and accidentally find a way back into their body accidentally,
also an entity can acheive this by using power that they had already invested in themselves(by some sort of demonic worship) with the help of other demonic presences allthough this is exeptionally rare,
with accidental repossion of the old body, wich is more common depending on the death and how much enegy is left in body, the entity or Ghost can then repossess their old body but thisonly is for a limited amount of time usually just a few minutes

LouGuru
Veteran Member
LouGuru
Veteran Member

23 Feb 2017, 03:57 #10

I'm might stray just a bit off subject but more importantly I might have gotten a little mixed up about a couple things so I'm going to take out my "dumb question" card just to show that I have one but hopefully I won't need to play it.

Anyway, when Satan was banished from Gods kingdom, the angels that followed him became known as fallen angels and referred to as demons, correct? These angels were never human so they would not have a soul.

With fallen angels not having souls, can demons who were once human (if that is possible) still have a soul?

Do humans who are possessed and die during a full possession lose their soul to Satan at time of death? I'm guessing God has final say with these people if they were complete victims and good people when living.

Does a person who chooses to worship Satan on earth become a servant to Satan after death. (nothing against anyone in the occult) And what becomes of their soul? In other words, are some individuals groomed to become demons?

If a person like Hitler who was considered by many as truly evil, what would his fate have been after death? Is his soul in a special place in hell for eternity or because of his evilness on earth he may have really impressed Satan so much that Satan puts him on the payroll so to speak.

Btw, I just have to say that the zombie remark was too good. Sounds right to me, "Self possession!" (nothing in any way against the person making the statement)

Like I said, might be a little confused here so.