Running Log of Our Experiences

Have a personal experience or story you would like to share?

Running Log of Our Experiences

Shanna
Shanna

25 Sep 2013, 00:51 #1

I thought I might start a thread here to archive our experiences. I think I may have in the past, but cannot find it now.

Presently, we are experiencing a surge of activity. Most recently, on Sunday.

Early Sunday Morning (can't remember the exact time) I experienced "huffing" in my ear while I was in bed.

My middle daughter heard crashing, as did I, in the bathroom area around 4:00. She quizzed everyone to see if they had been in the bathroom at that time and said that the light was off (I NEVER go to the bathroom without a light being on). At the same time, my youngest daughter's bulletin board jumped off the wall.

Later on in the morning after I had gotten up, I decided to use the attic pull-down to go up and retrieve our fall clothing. When I pulled the ladder down, something came to the edge of the stairway and scared me so bad that I screamed and slammed up the door. I cried and shook for a few minutes. I have rarely ever been that scared or freaked out.

I still don't know what it was, other than to say that I checked the parameters of the house and there is no way that nothing any bigger than a mouse could have gotten in. Whatever it was that came to the edge to look down at me was threatening (could feel it). I barely saw the outline of a chin and nose. I guess it could have been a raccoon and wanted to believe that, so Jim went up and looked around and found no sign of an animal and no insulation was disturbed. We have not heard rustling around up there, either.

However, we are still going to set a humane trap up there.

I will be posting logs of my/our earlier experiences as I can.
The true measure of a man is how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

DF Admin KJ
Honorary Member
DF Admin KJ
Honorary Member

25 Sep 2013, 03:21 #2

Yes Shanna, I would definitely like for you to keep us updated on what you are experiencing. May the Lord watch over you and your family. *ang*
Keith Johnson, N.E.A.R. Founder
MySpace

Shanna
Shanna

25 Sep 2013, 18:04 #3

Thank you, Keith. This is the best place for logging it and to keep you abreast of the situation.

We have not yet put the cage up there and, needless to say, I'm not going to when he is not here. (Insert chicken here.)

Shanna
Shanna

25 Sep 2013, 18:22 #4

Our experiences began in 2003, at a Christian College. Prior to this, I don't recall any paranormal happenings in our household. In Fall of 2004, I saw a program called Ghost Hunters on Sci Fi. The Demonologist twins - Keith and Carl Johnson were featured. I appreciated their approach and they seemed like good, solid folk (as far as production would allow and I could infer). I did a search and found Keith and Sandra's site. I was the first person in and have kept up with them ever since. I can't convey, adequately, how much I appreciate what kind, caring people that they are. They have been a great comfort to me and my family, though we are far apart.

I have never had my home investigated, so take this as you will. I do have a few photos of things I cannot explain.

What I am going to post is disjointed, at best. I will do my best to make it more linear. Through the years, I have misplaced jumpdrives and computers have gone down, so please bear with me.

I will also post some of my oldest daughter's documentation.

Shanna
Shanna

25 Sep 2013, 18:35 #5

1st Entry - (names have been omitted)

I can’t recall exact dates as the journal that I had been (and which the girls had been writing their experiences) keeping has mysteriously disappeared. I will list incidences here as I can remember them. I believe this was written around Autumn of 2010.

The entities that have been seen in this house include:

A very emaciated humanoid-type with red bobbed hair, no facial features and no discernable sex. This entity was seen crouching over our toilet and walking through L’s bedroom. Was seen by L.

A tall man which the girls call “Frank”. Frank can appear as a shadow or as a man and has been seen both in the home and outside while R exercises in the backyard. He only appears in one spot. L has said that she has seen Frank standing over me while I’m sleeping. The girls seem to think that Frank has been with us since we lived at the apartment at the University.

Very large shadow figures have risen up at the foot of L’s bed. She says some are cloaked and some are horned.

A little girl with period dress, a lacy nightgown and long wavy hair. This was the first entity seen in this house. I mistook this entity as one of my children once as I saw it coming down the hallway and assumed it to be one of my girls up sick. At the time, all of my children had very long wavy hair. When but when J went to look in on them after I requested, they were all asleep. L has seen this girl behind me while I was cleaning the guinea pig cage which was, at the time, on the floor. She turned to run and vanished into the living room/laundry room wall. I had briefly glanced back while working and spotted a form, but assumed it was C. It was not until dinner that L very sheepishly told me what she had seen.

The most terrifying entity that has been seen in the house has been seen by L. She describes this entity as black, opaque with muscular definition and horns. It has the ability to change its face and has done so at least once to L. The face was of a “scary-looking” old man. This particular entity usually stays in the living room, will venture up and down the hallways but will not go into the bedrooms. It will only pass where there is darkness such as from lights turning off. It has often paced back and forth in the living room as if something was holding it back.

Since we have lived here, we have had many things break or tear up. Just this past year alone, I bought a brand new big screen LCD television that now has a vertical streak in it. The kitchen stove has blown-up just this last month (was only 7 years old), and the washer we bought last Spring has already been nearly rebuilt and needs attention again. The brakes went out on the Ford last summer. In addition, my baby sister died February 15, 2010 at the age of 37. Despite problems that she dealt with, she began to feel afraid in her home. Had told my mother that while she was gone, pictures were jumping off of the wall regularly. I inspected the nails on which they were hung and found them to be very sturdy. It should be noted that although this may have a connection to my house, there is an old, unkempt Civil War cemetery directly behind my mother’s house.

As I had said before, I do feel things and often smell them. I usually am overwhelmed with the smell of cigarette smoke before activity begins to increase. I am overwhelmed with it right now.

November 1, 2010

Did not get a wink of sleep last night. Felt a presence in the room. Was nudged, poked and prodded all night long. Heard a voice weakly cry “Help” at one point around 2:40. Had J take me to bathroom when I needed to go. I sweated all night long. Just this past week while J had his arms around me rubbing my aching back, I could have sworn I felt a third icy hand on my back. This past month I was going about my business while I felt something incredibly cold on my back around my kidney area. I felt it and my skin was very cold to the touch compared to the other side of my back. I also had R to touch it and she confirmed this. During this same day, R had a handful of orange and yellow M&Ms - only orange and yellow and turned her head to look back and have one brown one in her hand. Could just be overlooked.

Woke up this morning to have R tell me that she had seen a black shadow about mine or J’s height near the closet in their bedroom. Had a plastic Dollar Tree bag float the length of her body and hover right in her face. We took the same bag and turned the fan on low just exactly as it had been last night. The bag did not move even with R in the bed tossing and turning and kicking her feet. We also turned it up to medium and it still did not move. At one point the bag was simply blown against the foot of the bed. We had to manipulate it up onto the bed.

Shanna
Shanna

26 Nov 2013, 00:01 #6

My oldest daughter, Lauren, is coming in to share some of her latest trials. Things are fairly calm here...just the usual disruption. It seems as if whatever it is attacking her and my 65 year old mother is displaying some very odd behavior. They live together at my hometown where Lauren is attending college.

peanut
peanut

26 Nov 2013, 04:06 #7

The past couple of weeks have been extremely strange in my grandmother's house. In the past, we've had small things happen that I overlooked, simply because I've been so used to it for so long.

It started with how thickly dark her laundry room started to appear, I started to feel watched every time I went downstairs to workout or fetch my cat. I've stopped going down after dark now.

It got a lot stranger when my cat, Simon, started talking (meowing, crying, chirping) at closed doors and thin air in the den. Typically when he wants in a room, he knocks on the door, but he was talking to the door like he talks to me when I coo at him. I was horribly disturbed by it.

A cabinet in my bedroom started opening on its own at night. I would shove it as tightly closed as I could, set things in front of it, etc, and wake up every other morning with it opened the same amount. I couldn't get it to stop, though it's been closed for a week now.

I've seen the blinds on the kitchen door slam against the door with great force and the strings spin, without any draft in the room, and only stop suddenly instead of gracefully.

Just last week, while I was sick in bed with my cats, my bedroom door shut itself on me, though I'd kept it open all day. No one was near the door.

I started hearing shuffling down the hallway and odd grunting, though both cats would be in the room, Mamaw would be on the other side of the house, and the dog would be outside. It would pace back and forth in front of my door, always after dark. It stopped when I would pray in Christ's name.

I noticed my angel nightlight I keep beside my bed, which runs on batteries, seems to drain really fast certain nights, it'll shine dimly, and other nights it'll be really bright. Either it's bad wiring or bad batteries, but its the only thing affected in the room.

Lastly, just today, I left the house, the back door wide open, to throw some trash away, and as I turned around, the back door slammed shut on me. I could hardly believe it at first, actually. I found it was locked, so I had to break into my own house with the help of a neighbor. But I was home alone, no one or any of the pets could have slammed it shut with that force. It was extremely frightening.

Just not sure what to do, I want to keep my grandmother safe as well as our pets. Starting to worry about Simon a lot, he's still talking to something weird and has a strange fixation on the den now. Looking for answers and help.

Shanna
Shanna

26 Nov 2013, 21:27 #8

Mamaw's doors are very heavy.

(There is more to this than peanut can divulge on here.)

texas_troll
texas_troll

27 Nov 2013, 23:27 #9

With the "farmer" entity and one other possible that we know of (maybe more), I would deffinately consider some digital recorders placed around the house. I wouldn't engage them. Just for listening purposes. Some sort of camera w/ nightvision would be good too. It might be time for a house blessing by clergy, followed by daily blessings by you and the family. Every door, window, crawlspace. Everything. The old farmer from the pic may be wanting his place back. Trying to scare you out. He may be gaurding against something else. The other seems darker. That one worried me, that when ya'll push, it may push back.
If i can help, let me know.
We will pray for you!

Matthew 16:19 "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." -Herm Albright

DF Admin KJ
Honorary Member
DF Admin KJ
Honorary Member

28 Nov 2013, 15:22 #10

texas_troll @ Nov 27 2013, 06:27 PM wrote: With the "farmer" entity and one other possible that we know of (maybe more), I would deffinately consider some digital recorders placed around the house. I wouldn't engage them. Just for listening purposes. Some sort of camera w/ nightvision would be good too. It might be time for a house blessing by clergy, followed by daily blessings by you and the family. Every door, window, crawlspace. Everything. The old farmer from the pic may be wanting his place back. Trying to scare you out. He may be gaurding against something else. The other seems darker. That one worried me, that when ya'll push, it may push back.
If i can help, let me know.
We will pray for you!

Good advice as always from Texas. It does seem that a complete house blessing should be performed there, with portals directed to be closed and sealed in the name of Jesus. Please do continue to keep in touch with us about this situation.

A blessed Thanksgiving is wished for you! *plgrm*
Keith Johnson, N.E.A.R. Founder
MySpace