Question, please...

Not paranormal? Discuss it here.

Question, please...

MidKnight
Veteran Member
MidKnight
Veteran Member

04 Jan 2017, 19:10 #1

People at work have come up to me in secret for a reading about their future plans. I tell them that, psychics are not always 100% on the mark. Also I need to know every detail. I cannot tell you what to do, only suggest.
When they start I immediately get symbols, green flags, or red. I instantly want to interrupt them to tell them what I see with my Mind's Eye. However I wait for them to take a breath.
When they finish, and I explain what the symbols and flags mean, I also tell them, "What has been said here, stays here."
Question: Symbols and colored flags. Is this clairvoyncy? Or a different off branch name?
Sometimes alone I will see the future like watching a trailer for a movie/television show. The viewing is quite clear.
Thank you for your time. Any and all information will be gratefully appreciated. I realize you are very busy.

Don

Twinkle
Twinkle

04 Jan 2017, 19:51 #2

What you've got going on is this:

Precognition - foreknowledge of an event.

You're able to translate that through symbols that mean something specific to you for you to be able to translate.

It's about imagery that means something to you...and you're able to interpret that imagery. It's akin to reading Tarot Cards - the imagery creates an intuitive response.

Very cool.

I also believe the future is not set and stone - what you may be seeing is potentiality - and any number of events can and will change that.

I suppose it all depends on belief system.
You will be too much for some people. Those aren't your people.

shamir
Veteran Member
shamir
Veteran Member

04 Jan 2017, 21:59 #3

MidKnight @ Jan 4 2017, 02:10 PM wrote: People at work have come up to me in secret for a reading about their future plans. I tell them that, psychics are not always 100% on the mark. Also I need to know every detail. I cannot tell you what to do, only suggest.
When they start I immediately get symbols, green flags, or red. I instantly want to interrupt them to tell them what I see with my Mind's Eye. However I wait for them to take a breath.
When they finish, and I explain what the symbols and flags mean, I also tell them, "What has been said here, stays here."
Question: Symbols and colored flags. Is this clairvoyncy? Or a different off branch name?
Sometimes alone I will see the future like watching a trailer for a movie/television show. The viewing is quite clear.
Thank you for your time. Any and all information will be gratefully appreciated. I realize you are very busy.

Don

I think there's chance they can't be 100 % on mark, for me numerology worked it helped me fight a unknown disorder or maybe puzuzu or something unknown, study numerology hope it can help you, all the best Shamir

Twinkle
Twinkle

04 Jan 2017, 22:57 #4

What we need to remember here is that there are different views on Numerology.

For some it's just about life path numbers, where you're going, where you're heading, and how your personality is influenced by the numbers of your birthday and stuff like that. Innocuous enough, and yet for some it's the occult and a doorway to the portal to hell.

Then there's another form that's not so innocuous and no one should be messing around with. Ceremonial Magicians often use numerology and certain numbers as they correspond with certain demons. Calling up something to help you put down something else is well...I'll just leave it alone.

All in all, I would not recommend numerology in any form to help with anything...especially as a novice practitioner in Ceremonial Magick. It's just asking for more trouble.

In any event, I don't see how numerology even relates to the question. Perhaps you could clarify.

shamir
Veteran Member
shamir
Veteran Member

05 Jan 2017, 00:11 #5

Some psychics are numerologists

Twinkle
Twinkle

09 Jan 2017, 22:23 #6

And some psychics are mechanics. I don't understand how it's relevant.

Unless the number means something specific to the psychic, I don't see how a life path number of 5 for example, is going to be helpful in any psychic way. Now some may see numbers as symbols and be able to interpret those symbols in a way that is meaningful to them, but numerology as a whole is a tool that anyone can use to help them figure out their personality type and blah, blah, blah.

But that's not the same thing as any kind of psi ability.

Maybe I'm not understanding you - and if that's the case I truly apologize and would ask that you help me get what you're saying.

texas_troll
texas_troll

11 Feb 2017, 04:19 #7

I suggest finding some of the writings by James Van Praagh. He was a psychic who recieved symbols as messages. It might help to learn about someone with the same type and style of abilities.

Interesting fact, he later went on to be a producer and technical advisor for the show Ghost Whisperer with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

I found him interesting and believable, but I can not guarantee the level of psychic ability.

Amy Allen is great to talk to. Lots of tips for psychics. Catch her at an event if you can.

Cullen

Matthew 16:19 "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." -Herm Albright

DF Admin KJ
Honorary Member
DF Admin KJ
Honorary Member

12 Feb 2017, 22:50 #8

I would actually like to interview Amy Allen as a guest on Ghosts R N.E.A.R., if this were at all possible. *snowman*
Keith Johnson, N.E.A.R. Founder
MySpace