Ouija

Ouija

texas_troll
texas_troll

09 Oct 2014, 15:46 #1

I believe the date is october 24th, there will be a new movie released, Ouija. I expect that this will stir up a renewed interest in these boards. And seeing as how you can buy them at toys r us (in pink for little girls), even children will be giving them a try. So be ready for an increase in activity, and when the calls come in, mom and dad may not even know thses have been used in the home.

P.s. for the newer members or those who have not dealt with Ouija boards, please do not burn or destroy them. They will need to be dealt with proffessionally.

Matthew 16:19 "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." -Herm Albright

DF Admin KJ
Honorary Member
DF Admin KJ
Honorary Member

16 Oct 2014, 12:37 #2

texas_troll @ Oct 9 2014, 10:46 AM wrote: I believe the date is october 24th, there will be a new movie released, Ouija. I expect that this will stir up a renewed interest in these boards. And seeing as how you can buy them at toys r us (in pink for little girls), even children will be giving them a try. So be ready for an increase in activity, and when the calls come in, mom and dad may not even know thses have been used in the home.

P.s. for the newer members or those who have not dealt with Ouija boards, please do not burn or destroy them. They will need to be dealt with proffessionally.

Yes, I agree that the new movie coming out will definitely increase sales, as well as accompanying activity, especially with those who are particularly vulnerable or sensitive. *bat*
Keith Johnson, N.E.A.R. Founder
MySpace

isabel9710
Honorary Member
isabel9710
Honorary Member

31 Oct 2014, 19:22 #3

<_< I won't even watch the commercials. The whole thing just creeps me out.
You can change my body, but you can't touch my soul.
~Sgt. Styles of Afterlife (The Outer Limits)

DF Admin KJ
Honorary Member
DF Admin KJ
Honorary Member

04 Nov 2014, 13:54 #4

Just imagine what it would be like, if most people attained the results with using a Ouija board, as are portrayed in the movie! :blink:
MySpace

texas_troll
texas_troll

04 Nov 2014, 21:08 #5

DF Admin KJ @ Nov 4 2014, 07:54 AM wrote: Just imagine what it would be like, if most people attained the results with using a Ouija board, as are portrayed in the movie! :blink:

I'm not so sure they don't. Because of the lack of use for the concept of time, opening that doorway and extending that invetation may take minutes or decades for something to walk through.

It is scarey what people will dable in just for "kicks". We just can't get it through peoples heads, what is loosed on Earth, shall be loosed in Heaven.

Matthew 16:19 "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." -Herm Albright

isabel9710
Honorary Member
isabel9710
Honorary Member

13 Sep 2015, 12:19 #6

Okay, so I watched the movie and it wasn't horrible. I was kind of impressed with the acting and storytelling. I still won't touch one of those things. ;)
You can change my body, but you can't touch my soul.
~Sgt. Styles of Afterlife (The Outer Limits)

DF Admin KJ
Honorary Member
DF Admin KJ
Honorary Member

20 Sep 2015, 03:35 #7

Haven't seen it yet, but I appreciate the review. *boo*
MySpace

Shanna
Shanna

26 Oct 2015, 00:08 #8

I am exasperated with the number of my fifth graders using them. I don't want that stuff following me home. We deal with enough!
The true measure of a man is how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

DF Admin KJ
Honorary Member
DF Admin KJ
Honorary Member

27 Oct 2015, 23:32 #9

I think many young people today have become desensitized to the potential dangers of the Ouija board, mainly because of media portrayal.
*boo*
MySpace

texas_troll
texas_troll

28 Oct 2015, 12:10 #10

I think it is made worse when kids see them on the shelves of toys r us, a "game" by parker brothers.