My friend and a cauldron

My friend and a cauldron

14 May 2016, 08:30 #1

I've read some posts lately that made me wonder if I'm going through oppression or if there could be an attachment that has been with me.
I've already said I've seen demons up-close and personal, but another strange thing happened several years ago when I went to visit a friend in Pasadena, CA.

I noticed that he had a few pictures of the devil like the ones in cartoons or caricatures, holding a pitch fork, with hooves, long arrow tail, horns and all red in color. They weren't creepy or cheap looking, so they didn't seem "too" odd or out of place.
I asked my friend, what was going with the pics of the devil around his house. He said that, he found it very amusing how people have created this funny image of the devil. That's all he said about it and it made sense to me, so that was that.
My bedroom was at the end of the hall from his, and so I noticed that during the night when I woke up to go to the bathroom, I could hear him moving around in his bedroom and his lights were always on. I wasn't thinking much of it until it was happening every night for about a week. It could be any time during the night or early morning where lights are on and he's awake.

I went to the store one afternoon by myself and when I got back I went up to his room to see if he was there and I found him fully dressed laying on top of his bed dosing off but trying to fight it. He said, please don't let me sleep, I just need to rest, please promise me you won't let me fall asleep! I was like, what is going on with you, why can't you sleep? He told me that if he falls asleep, the devil will get inside of him. He can only rest, but no sleep.
I pretty much thought, whatever, and didn't bring it up again. It did explain why he's in his room awake all night. I considered he could be using drugs and he was being paranoid. He never acted paranoid and was very a matter of fact about things.

A couple days later, Tim was out on his motorcycle. I was at the house with his girlfriend getting things ready for a bbq. He opened the front door and seemed a little excited saying that he found something really cool sitting on the sidewalk that was being thrown away, so he put it on the back of his bike and brought it home. What he found was a bizarre looking iron pot type thing that was very, very old and was about 2 feet tall and a foot wide at the center.

I know a little about antiques & things. I could tell it was definitely old but that was about it. There was a heavy patina and many layers of what looked like
black tar caked and dried all over it. It was extremely heavy and at the neck of it there were 6 round openings. When I walked closer to the object Tim's girlfriend started freaking out yelling, "get this thing out of here now!" When I got right up to this thing, I could see blood mixed together with human hair on the lip of one of the openings. There were feathers in thick black sludge in another opening and what looked like a small piece of fabric matted together and wrapped in long human hair with more blood. I just barely got a whiff from it when I started yelling at Tim to take this thing out of the house. I mean, we just flipped out while Tim stood there looking very confused and scared. Whatever that thing is called, a cauldron? I don't know the name of what they used in satanic rituals but this was the real deal, I just felt the horrible energy around it. That thing couldn't get out of the house fast enough as far as I was concerned.
Well, Tim took it back to where he found it. At least that's what he said. I know I personally couldn't have tied that thing to the back of my motorcycle and then taken it several blocks back to where I found it.

I was going to be heading home soon so we just did what we could to enjoy ourselves the rest of the time. Then on the night before I left, the two of us went out to a bar and when we got back to his place we hung out talking and listening to music in his room. I ended up falling asleep on the recliner across from his bed when I slowly started waking up to someone talking really loud. While I was just laying there staring at the ceiling I was trying to figure out what was going on and who was talking so loud. I knew it wasn't Tim's voice that I was hearing. No music was playing and the T.V. was off, and when I turned my head to look in the direction of where the voice was coming from, I could see Tim laying flat on his back with his head moving from side to side and the voice was coming from him. I was really confused at first because this was a very deep, strong, bellowing tuba kind of voice that sounded nothing like Tim's. When I walked right up to the side of the bed I watched Tim's mouth open but his lips were barely moving and his tongue was at the back of his throat not moving at all. His eyes were half closed and his head just went from side to side and this awful evil voice coming from his mouth was not his. I know it sounds like a scene right out of a movie.
I was so scared and I just kept yelling at the top of my voice to "SHUT UP!" I was so freaked out but I stayed right there screaming "SHUT UP" and calling Tim's name and telling him to wake up. My hair was up on it's end and I don't know what I would have done if he didn't wake up soon. I couldn't watch this much longer. He seemed very out of it and I could tell he was in a deep sleep. I know this was not a prank.

I couldn't understand what the other voice was saying and to this day I just can't recall if it was another language or was I so freaked out that I couldn't pay attention.
When Tim was finally awake I told him what had just happened and he said to me, "I told you this was going to happen!" I said, something was inside you! He said I told you so!
When I left the next day I knew I probably wouldn't see him again, and so we eventually drifted apart. I wonder if he was possessed? I don't know, but the whole thing was disturbing.

Like I was saying before, I wonder with all the things I've witnessed, (demons, hauntings, visions and nightmares every night) that something hasn't latched onto me. I've been close to evil several times. Over the years, I've developed serious health problems, especially heart trouble. I have depression and anxiety that I'm being treated for. (I always wonder if people don't take you serious when you admit to any type of mental disorder) Anyway, I figure, so what, a lot of people are on meds and they don't experience things like this.

My 21 year relationship ended badly I have to say. Never saw that one coming. One by one lost all of my friends, even life long ones. Slowly becoming detached and then isolated from everyone. All my relationships suffered and I was angry and fighting with family constantly, and still do. Sometimes I feel a more intense anger following a quick temper towards people I love dearly, people I always got along with.

I lost my job due to illness or because I started to hate my job. Money issues, things going wrong in and around my house. Little to no enjoyment in things I use to enjoy.

I just know what I've seen is real. I've witness too much for nothing to be going on. Over the span of decades and across a few different states I've had my experiences, and I was never looking for it. They found me, so that's why the attachment theory seems to feel right for me. My life was much different before this stuff began to happen.

Anyway, I'm really not feeling sorry for myself. It's just the way it is.
I mean, the average person just doesn't see peoples faces change into demons right before their eyes. Live in a house with bad spirits messing with you constantly. Images appearing in my room at night scaring me out of bed.
There is also the possibility that I may have brought in a bad spirit through a Qujji board many years ago when I was alone. FYI, to those who wonder if it works, yes, it works but leave it alone. It's not cute.

19 May 2016, 14:16 #2

I just came across this post Lou! All the things you mention with losing friends, job issues, family issues, etc. These are all things I have had happen to me also. Where it feels like a few to many things to be happening for there not to be something unreal causing it.

I also have a feeling like any enjoyment or satisfaction has been sucked out of me. I can get things done but is weird not having those feelings when you do something!

My friend and I were in the dark we were two feet from each other are eyes had long enough time to adjust and there was a little light coming from the outside. Him and I both could see are faces morphing around and all of a sudden there would be total black like there was no head at all!!!

And we both experienced it! So this is how I prove that it is not some medical condition. He also had all the same experiences as me when he is at my place. Drooling, fits of anger, horrific pains in the exact same spot as me in the intestine area, feeling ice cold, etc

20 May 2016, 03:19 #3

I don't how I would react if someone told me my face was morphing. I'm really sorry you are going through this relentless attack.
I also have been experiencing discomfort and pain in my stomach and sides with many intestinal issues. I never thought it could be affected by outside forces. It was so bad at times that my doctor ordered every type of test (literally) to try and find a culprit but in the end nothing was discovered. Yet I continued to have problems.
I'm just glad there are people out there who have the knowledge and insight to see things from a different perspective.
Keith and Cullen have given me much to consider and they get it. They really get it!
I didn't know anything about demonology or demonologists before I found this place. Sometimes I stop and really think about how my experiences must sound to others, and it has to be crazy and outrageous to most.
I can never deny what I've seen and heard is real.

20 May 2016, 04:04 #4

And, in both of you sharing your experiences, we all learn
Thank you for having the strength to do so. Sometime, someone in the future will be going through the same things. They will come here and see your stories, and know that they are not alone.

Matthew 16:19 "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." -Herm Albright

20 May 2016, 06:43 #5

Yes, that is definitely true. Speaking for myself, it was such a relief when I was searching the internet for others and I read Alan's story about the man standing across the street looking at him while he was playing at his friends house. I know Alan will never forget the face of evil, nor will I.

Anyway reading his story brought me here, and that gave me an opportunity to talk about what I experienced and also learn some important things.

Thanks

21 May 2016, 04:09 #6

I know what you are experiencing with the intestinal issues. I had a sharp pain in my right side. Worst thing I had ever felt in my life. Other times I would be laying on the couch with the pain moving back and forth. Same as most nothing wrong with me. Just laying there suffering.

People try and play it off as you ate something bad but they don't know it from are point of view! There is a HUGE difference between what we are experiencing and a stomach ache!

05 Jun 2016, 05:11 #7

I think Keith had mentioned that you have to look at addressing physical illnesses in a spiritual way as well as seeing a doctor for what ails you.

A few years back I was having the most excruciating pain on my right side just below the rib cage. I can't describe how awful the pain was.
As soon as they did an ultrasound at the hospital, I was prepped for emergency gallbladder surgery.
Anyway, glad there's only one gallbladder and it's out!

05 Jun 2016, 17:49 #8

LouGuru @ Jun 5 2016, 12:11 AM wrote: I think Keith had mentioned that you have to look at addressing physical illnesses in a spiritual way as well as seeing a doctor for what ails you.

A few years back I was having the most excruciating pain on my right side just below the rib cage. I can't describe how awful the pain was.
As soon as they did an ultrasound at the hospital, I was prepped for emergency gallbladder surgery.
Anyway, glad there's only one gallbladder and it's out!

Glad you won't be having to deal with that again! (I don't believe gallbladders regenerate. :lol: )
Keith Johnson, N.E.A.R. Founder
MySpace

05 Aug 2017, 07:06 #9

I have seen exactly what you see. Does the face smile or grin when it appears? The demon face appeared because it wanted you to see. There is going to be changes in the near future 2021 will be a tribal time the change will look promising but it arose as an distraction allowing evil to hide behind the mask of good. This is a premonition made available to me December 10, 2016. Few days before that was when I first saw a face turn to a demon a female demon.

Have you experienced telepathy?

Evil plans to unleash a terror on our cities using drugs and violence. The Supporting force behind this is coming from behind bars. Wicca is recruiting felons and connecting them to others. Ice is evils best friend allows a person to stay awake for long periods. This weekend a persons resistance to demonic control even possession. These Wicca recruits become drug dealer then are trained to secretly cast spells and summon.

This goes much deeper, but let's not go down the rabbit hole just yet. I know things first hand. I know lots of things but still in the dark to the full picture.

I've been knocked down too. I just spent several months lying in bed from illness that almost killed me I'm still in recovery. I rejoice in the fact that things have knocked me down because I'm just not going to stand, I'm going to fly.
In the search of truth.

I am Jim Thomas.

06 Aug 2017, 04:38 #10

Yes, without a doubt it was looking straight at me grinning. I couldn't look away or really move from where I was. I've never questioned what happened, ever! Some things I'm just sure of and I know he wanted me to see what he was.

Welcome to the forum, Jim!

Lou