Hello

Here is a chance to introduce yourself before you begin posting.

Hello

Chowtowin

04 Aug 2017, 19:39 #1

Hi,

I'm Jim Thomas ,

I am 48 years old and been somewhat different than others my whole life. I'm not liked by many but most still pretend. In the last year I have had life changing events some due to let's just say supernatural occurrence. I have learned lots of facts and formed somewhat of a theory about demons. I have always had a receipted ability to feel and sometimes seen things people might call ghosts. The last year I have seem faces turn to demon like right in front of my eyes. I have talked to demons that possessed or was bound to a person. I seen future events, and have been told future events by demons. There is so much more I can't even begin to tell it here nor would I want to post most things on a public board. I welcome anyone that feels compelled to contact me for possible study of my experience. I have always looked at things in a scientific manor and look forward to hearing a logical approach to this undiscovered topic.
In the search of truth.

I am Jim Thomas.

DF Admin KJ
Honorary Member
DF Admin KJ
Honorary Member

05 Aug 2017, 17:29 #2

Welcome Jim, glad you have joined us here! We look forward to learning more about your experiences.
*welcome*
Keith Johnson, N.E.A.R. Founder
MySpace