Trae00
Trae00

November 26th, 2016, 9:44 am #11

Thanks Dawg! Give Ziggy and myself a few days to get our ducks in a row, and I'll get something serviceable uploaded to the website.

TheBigDawg
TheBigDawg

November 26th, 2016, 6:00 pm #12

Take your time brother.

Ziggy Moonglow
Ziggy Moonglow

November 27th, 2016, 10:48 am #13

Trae00 wrote:
IIRC, the Upgrade file contains some suspension parameters based on the track, might be worth checking out.
I removed all the lines except the one telling it which tires to use.  This is track specific as in, I go to any other track and I can adjust whatever I like but for the particular Daytona you sent me, the rear springs and shocks are jacked up, 5/5 for the shocks and spring settings that are outside of the range in the .hdv (over 450#).

Trae00
Trae00

November 28th, 2016, 7:38 am #14

Ziggy Moonglow wrote:
Trae00 wrote:
IIRC, the Upgrade file contains some suspension parameters based on the track, might be worth checking out.
I removed all the lines except the one telling it which tires to use.  This is track specific as in, I go to any other track and I can adjust whatever I like but for the particular Daytona you sent me, the rear springs and shocks are jacked up, 5/5 for the shocks and spring settings that are outside of the range in the .hdv (over 450#).
Hmm, I'll check it out. 
EDIT:  Took a look, the issue appears to be in the track's .gdb file.  I'll try to get it fixed and sent to you this evening.      
Last edited by Trae00 on November 28th, 2016, 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ziggy Moonglow
Ziggy Moonglow

November 28th, 2016, 3:31 pm #15

BRsuperspeedway (Talladega) from the US Pits seems pretty good. Not as wacky as the other USPits tracks.

Trae00
Trae00

November 29th, 2016, 7:28 am #16

Ziggy Moonglow wrote:
BRsuperspeedway (Talladega) from the US Pits seems pretty good. Not as wacky as the other USPits tracks.
Yes, it's a good one, and I have added it to the current lineup.
Though I had to reduce the grip a bit to get my speed down ... with pseudo-T/A tires and a little setup work, I was turning laps at 202+. 

Ziggy Moonglow
Ziggy Moonglow

December 3rd, 2016, 3:10 pm #17

What tires? Talladega should use the same tires as the rest of the big tracks. I really don't want to have to do the N03 thing of different tires for every track. That's not realistic at all.

Also, the cars aren't done. They are for testing only. Their aero is close but not right. The aero balance of the cars is still in qquestion.

Beside that, these ads popping up are making it damned near impossible to complete a sentence.

Trae00
Trae00

December 4th, 2016, 5:43 pm #18

Ziggy Moonglow wrote:
What tires? Talladega should use the same tires as the rest of the big tracks. I really don't want to have to do the N03 thing of different tires for every track. That's not realistic at all.

Also, the cars aren't done. They are for testing only. Their aero is close but not right. The aero balance of the cars is still in qquestion.

Beside that, these ads popping up are making it damned near impossible to complete a sentence.
I agree about the tires, hoping that we don't run into the same issue.  I think we can tweak the track grip levels a little to help alleviate that.The aero seems to be at a good point to do some live beta testing. 
Agree about the ads ... I'm sure someone will make a contribution soon. 

Ziggy Moonglow
Ziggy Moonglow

May 5th, 2017, 2:19 am #19