Other tracks

Ziggy Moonglow
Ziggy Moonglow

May 30th, 2017, 9:53 pm #1

I know HSO has Michigan, Pocono, Trenton, Milwaukee and some other tracks for the USAC mod.  I ran a bit too quick at Michigan..  Not sure if the track is too short (like N03) or if it's too sticky.  I got an error heading to Pocono and haven't checked the others yet.  I'm not sure if you have to join to d/l the tracks.  If not, get um and try um out.  If so, I'll ask if I can hand them out.
Last attempt at Pikes Peak was in the 12 minute range which is too fast but the version I've got is partially paved.  Anybody know of a 60s/70s dirt version?  We should run there!  It was a yearly event for stock cars.

Sears Point and the drag strip at Sears Point are fun.  We should have a fun run at the drag strip some time!  :-)

Trae00
Trae00

May 31st, 2017, 7:25 am #2

Looks like they have some really nice tracks, I believe they have a Texas World too!    I think I have the Trenton track from some time back, it's really nice.  Would be awesome if we could get their blessing on adding them to our series.
I was a member there once and really wanted to join in, but my personal schedule and their race schedule never did jive.