How to join Delta Sim Racing

Trae00
Trae00

4:09 PM - Jun 06, 2014 #1

Welcome to Delta Sim Racing!

Joining this message board (REGISTER link at the top) and meeting your fellow racers are the only requirements to become a member of DSR.

If you have car files you would like to use, please email them (zip or rar) with a screen shot of each to TraeLarkin (at) charter (dot) net and I will add them to the member car page(s) for download.  Or if you are going to use cars that come with the mods, I'll still add you to the list and use a generic screen shot.

Some useful Links:

DSR Race and TeamSpeak3 Server Info

2018 Delta Sim Cup (NR2003) page
  • DSC Rules
  • Member NR2003 Car Files - Check for available car numbers.  Those listed under “Active Drivers” are currently unavailable, and those under “Inactive Drivers” may be available upon request.
  • DSC Forum
Delta Winter Series page Our rules are pretty simple, so please give them a quick read.

The current schedule and points standings can be found on each of the series pages and on the DeltaSimRacing home page.  Make sure to download the tracks posted, as they are unique to Delta in many cases.

Our server IP address can be found here on the message board and also on the DSR home page.
TeamSpeak is encouraged but not required.  We currently use TS3, you can find the hostname / IP and password on the message board.

On race night, the server is usually set up at 8:00pm (EST or EDT) for 60 minutes of practice. We have a drivers meeting around 8:55pm, qualifying, warmup, then approx. 45 minute long race.

Downloadable setups for NR2003 can be found on the Schedules pages (all linked from DSC History), and you are welcome and encouraged to share your own!

Lastly, if you have any questions, feel free to post it on the message board or email me if you prefer.

Have fun and thanks for racing! 
Last edited by Trae00 on 7:46 AM - Feb 28, 2017, edited 6 times in total.