DTAC Tracks

Trae00
Trae00

January 7th, 2015, 2:51 pm #1

I have uploaded 10 tracks to the schedule on the DTAC page.  These are all previously existing tracks with minor tweaks for the DTAC Series.  I left the original readme/text files unchanged, so the originator info may be found there.
Daytona - 70 Daytona by motorfx - period correct road course configuration and graphics, tweaked for pit speed, safety car speed, and safety car location.
Laguna Seca - Laguna 67 by Bud Lucas - period correct configuration and graphics, tweaked for pit speed, safety car speed, and safety car location.
Lime Rock - Lime Rock Park by Ewan "Uzzi" Chalker - circa 2005 configuration and graphics (layout unchanged from '70s), tweaked for pit speed, safety car speed, and safety car location.
Mid-Ohio - Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course by Virtua_LM - current configuration and graphics (layout unchanged from '70s), tweaked for pit speed, safety car speed, and safety car location.
Mosport - Mosport 67 by Bud Lucas - period correct configuration and graphics, tweaked for pit speed, safety car speed, and safety car location.
Riverside - Riverside 70 by philrob - period correct "short" configuration and graphics, tweaked for pit speed and safety car speed.
Road America - Elkhart-Like by Neel Jani - circa 2002 configuration and graphics (layout unchanged from '70s), tweaked for pit speed and safety car speed.
Road Atlanta - Road Atlanta 67 by Bud Lucas - period correct configuration and graphics, tweaked for pit speed and safety car speed.
Sebring70 Sebring by motorfx - period correct configuration and graphics, tweaked for pit speed and safety car speed.
Watkins Glen - 75 Watkins by motorfx - period correct configuration and graphics, tweaked for pit speed and safety car speed.
Make sure you install per the rar file's folder path!  For example, the Daytona installation should include these folders: [rFactor]\GameData\Locations\DTAC\DTAC-Daytona\Daytona
Please let me know if you have any problems! 
Last edited by Trae00 on January 16th, 2015, 1:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ziggy Moonglow
Ziggy Moonglow

January 7th, 2015, 9:49 pm #2

Woo Hoo!

Ziggy Moonglow
Ziggy Moonglow

March 10th, 2018, 4:05 am #3

Is there a place where I can get all of the rfactor ovals for the SCL mod?  :-)

Trae00
Trae00

March 11th, 2018, 9:12 am #4

All of the ones we raced are still posted on the 2017 DSC page.

If you're looking for others, I'd recommend searching around here. 👍

Ziggy Moonglow
Ziggy Moonglow

March 13th, 2018, 7:53 pm #5

"I'd recommend searching around here. "

I get "can’t reach this page" when I try that link...

Trae00
Trae00

March 14th, 2018, 7:17 am #6

Hmm, I wonder if their server is down again.  Or maybe the address changed again, they moved it to that one several months back.  Maybe try it again in a day or two.

I believe I have most of the ovals, so I'll get them to you myself if needed.

Ziggy Moonglow
Ziggy Moonglow

March 15th, 2018, 1:44 pm #7

Trae00 wrote: Hmm, I wonder if their server is down again.  Or maybe the address changed again, they moved it to that one several months back.  Maybe try it again in a day or two.

I believe I have most of the ovals, so I'll get them to you myself if needed.
It looks to be working now.

Lots of tracks.  Too many in some instances.  With N03, I know who makes good tracks and who makes 'ok' tracks so it's easy to filter out which ones I like and such but with these, i'm going to have to take some time and check them out.

I found a decent Pikes Peak!  It's partially paved so not full dirt but close.

Looking over the ARCA and USAC schedules and seeing if I can find more of the 'obscure' tracks.

Thx for the link!   :-)