Credit for N3 trucks posted at Delta

November 29th, 2003, 6:29 pm #1

Hello.
I was looking around here at Delta and noticed a N3 truck posted here with "Wolfgang"s name next to it. He didn't paint it. He merly removed the numbers and used a decal sheet to place different numbers (That don't match) on it and used the paint program in N3 to place small numbers on the front and rear bumpers (These don't match the quality of the rest of the paint scheme either).
Wolfgang did not paint this. It was painted by me and posted at my site. You can find more of my N3 trucks (And cars) at:
[link=http://www.geocities.com/xraysn3paintsh ... -Home.html newwindow]XraysN3PaintShop[/link]

wolfgang18
wolfgang18

November 29th, 2003, 9:21 pm #2

I am sorry xray, I never meant to get anybody upset, I can't paint worth a darn so I download cars and trucks and put my number 64 on them. I will let the webmater know and ask him to give you credit for the paint job.

wolfgang18
wolfgang18

November 29th, 2003, 9:22 pm #3

I am sorry xray, I never meant to get anybody upset, I can't paint worth a darn so I download cars and trucks and put my number 64 on them. I will let the webmaster know and ask him to give you credit for the paint job.

December 9th, 2003, 11:59 pm #4

In the future your welcome to use my paint schemes and alter them. The only thing I ask is that you give credit where credit is due.