Slutty School Massacre - Chapter 8!

RPGs being written go here

Slutty School Massacre - Chapter 8!

June 19th, 2014, 3:29 pm #1

Centers on a rehabilitation boarding high school for slutty kids whose parents can't handle them anymore. This school's staff is messy at best, and no one is really helping at all. And once murders start by one student or staff member, all hell breaks loose.

CHARACTERS
Arielle Natalia Dolinska
Cole Ackles
Kevin Stark
Tamara 'Tammy' Kassidy
Missy Evans
Sally Henderson
David "Dave" Irwin

CHAPTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

I hope you all like it, please dont hurt me. I tried. I DONT WANNA BE BULLIED OFF THE SITE & HAVE TO START A FLOP FORUM. GOD. NO. I CANT POST THIS. I CANT. But here ya go <3 I apologize to those with limited screentime, you'll get your time in Chapter 2+

Half a year later but I'm keeping this as the message. It's cute!

June 19th, 2014, 3:46 pm #2

Flawless chapter! Tammy and Sally are my favs<3 Besides a few grammar/spelling mistakes this was a really good start!

June 19th, 2014, 8:18 pm #3

OMFG. I love this. <3 This chapter was absolutely awesome. Loving Tammy and Cole so far the most. LOL And the way you write Dave is awesome. I already love what you're doing with his character!

June 19th, 2014, 8:32 pm #4

Good chapter. Arielle and Cole <3

June 20th, 2014, 5:27 am #5

Thanks guys! I'm so glad you liked it. I was extremely worried XD

June 20th, 2014, 4:02 pm #6

Just finished reading, and I'm sorry but....
[+] spoiler
That was the best thing I've ever read in my life It actually had me laughing out loud the entire chapter it was so funny. I also love how you wrote Missy. It's PERFECTION how she just lets Arielle's attempt at insults roll right off her and is like "LOL IKR? YOUR FUNNY". And I love how she is seen as this "perfect" being.

I also loved Sally <3 She was written to perfection as well. The other characters were great as well, I really liked Tammy/Arielle.

My only complaint is it sorta just... ends kinda randomly, but that may just be because i love it and want more.

So hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry, for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home

June 20th, 2014, 7:02 pm #7

TheCheetahwings wrote:Just finished reading, and I'm sorry but....
[+] spoiler
That was the best thing I've ever read in my life It actually had me laughing out loud the entire chapter it was so funny. I also love how you wrote Missy. It's PERFECTION how she just lets Arielle's attempt at insults roll right off her and is like "LOL IKR? YOUR FUNNY". And I love how she is seen as this "perfect" being.

I also loved Sally <3 She was written to perfection as well. The other characters were great as well, I really liked Tammy/Arielle.

My only complaint is it sorta just... ends kinda randomly, but that may just be because i love it and want more.
Sigh, its not for everyone.
[+] spoiler
YOU FUCKING SCARED ME. SO MUCH. I WAS SO SCARED.

June 21st, 2014, 12:53 am #8

ARIELLE
That Taylor girl was Canadian, I
did the world a favor

OMFG THO that was AMAZING
Also best ending of the century.

June 21st, 2014, 12:57 am #9

Loved it, though I do think Tammy gets so OTT ditzy that it stops being funny and starts feeling kinda stupid (my ONLY complaint)
Arielle <3

I don't want to be a queen. I want to be the queen

June 23rd, 2014, 1:10 pm #10

Please update soon, you have fans here you now.