I Know What You Did Last Summer Closed For Now

Joined: December 18th, 2012, 6:16 am

June 6th, 2014, 4:17 am #1

"On June 2nd, 2014 a group of high school teenagers plan a prank that would make them legendary in the school year book. Their prank went horribly wrong. A year later they're getting messages from an unknown person throughout various forms of messages."

Chapters:
Chapter One
Chapter II

Hey everybody I just wanted to let you all know that IKWYLS is closed for now. I screwed up the game lol.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: December 18th, 2012, 2:15 am

June 6th, 2014, 4:19 am #2

You need to make the file public



I don't want to be a queen. I want to be the queen
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: December 18th, 2012, 6:16 am

June 6th, 2014, 4:20 am #3

AmandaYoung wrote:You need to make the file public
How do I do that?
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: December 18th, 2012, 2:15 am

June 6th, 2014, 4:25 am #4

Ghostface wrote:
AmandaYoung wrote:You need to make the file public
How do I do that?
I'm not totally sure


I know Cheetah could tell you



I don't want to be a queen. I want to be the queen
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: December 18th, 2012, 6:16 am

June 6th, 2014, 4:28 am #5

AmandaYoung wrote:
Ghostface wrote:
AmandaYoung wrote:You need to make the file public
How do I do that?
I'm not totally sure


I know Cheetah could tell you
Check now I think I made it public
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: June 30th, 2013, 10:58 am

June 6th, 2014, 9:12 am #6

A very good start.
[+] spoiler
Damn, Travis actually cut the principal.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: December 18th, 2012, 2:46 am

June 7th, 2014, 6:37 pm #7

I just read it, and it was a decent start to the RPG. I do think that some of the dialog was a bit stiff/forced but that's bound to happen in chapter one, so hopefully as you get to know the characters it comes more naturally.There were some grammatical errors but not TOO many.

I also feel like Travis actually cutting the principle when faking an attack was a bit strange, was it an accident?

Anyway, it was overall a good start. I really liked Alice, though I'd like to see a bit more of her delusional-super-stardom in the future chapters.



So hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry, for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: December 18th, 2012, 2:18 am

June 7th, 2014, 8:11 pm #8

I read the first chapter and I liked it. My only problem was that it felt rushed and we didn't really get a good build up. We could've had more scenes of the teens interacting and planning out the attack (I honestly thought they had no idea at first and was confused). I don't understand why Travis actually attacked people when this was a prank just to scare everyone. I also thought that the dialogue was stiff at times. But, besides the errors this was a solid first chapter. Good job, I can't wait for what's next!
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: December 18th, 2012, 6:16 am

June 7th, 2014, 8:14 pm #9

Matty wrote:I read the first chapter and I liked it. My only problem was that it felt rushed and we didn't really get a good build up. We could've had more scenes of the teens interacting and planning out the attack (I honestly thought they had no idea at first and was confused). I don't understand why Travis actually attacked people when this was a prank just to scare everyone. I also thought that the dialogue was stiff at times. But, besides the errors this was a solid first chapter. Good job, I can't wait for what's next!
The reason why Trevor actually attacked people because he was the most hated student at school by everyone. It was a secret plan he created by himself to attack people. The group didn't know.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: December 18th, 2012, 2:56 am

June 8th, 2014, 1:04 am #10

I liked the chapter, and I'm looking forward to future chapters. I do agree with everyone's critiques, though. It did feel a bit rushed. Showing who was in on the prank and who wasn't beforehand probably would've been a good idea - that way we see more of the characters and such. Plus showing more if Travis before the event probably would've been good cause
[+] spoiler
you could've shown more of how unpopular he is, how disliked, and possibly show he was planning on attacking? Idk him actually attacking just caught me off guard
Other then that tho I did like it


Henry, Trish....whatever you guys are getting married that's great...
Have you seen these bridesmaids? I am going to get so much action at this wedding!


Quote
Like
Share