Your banner is too huge.

dioxviad
dioxviad

April 16th, 2011, 2:28 pm #1

This is a great forum, however It is my opinion, not fact, that the banner for the forum is too HUGE! Every time that I click a sub-forum link or anything else, I have to be jumped up to the top of the page. Is there a fix within the control panel for this? Or do I need to scroll down every time I change pages?

Make the banner a huge degree smaller, and move it to the left or right, that way the actual forum can be seen on the page at any given click.

lordbordem
God Of Variety
lordbordem
God Of Variety

April 16th, 2011, 4:28 pm #2

I'll let our web designer decide on this one but it seems to be fine on my screen at my resolution (1680 by 1050)

Can't see any options in the control panel to change themes (Don't think it's supported on such a old version of IP.Board)

If you know how to use adblock or something similar then you can just block the image link so it doesn't show up (http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk61 ... eblogo.png)

dioxviad
dioxviad

April 16th, 2011, 8:49 pm #3

Ok ill give that a shot, thanks for the subs!

sunny_dance
God Of Variety
sunny_dance
God Of Variety

April 17th, 2011, 11:13 am #4

the banner is fine on my laptop as well at 1280 x 800 resolution. and yes, it appears at the top of each page when I click on a link, but i just scroll down no problem.

dreytus
dreytus

September 28th, 2011, 5:47 am #5

Agree. Frankly, the banner is well made. I give props to your web designer.

IMHO, i think he made it that way on purpose so you'll be forced to read the notice up top.