2:51 AM - May 20, 2013 #11

Again she had to shrug. How she managed to find their location was beyond her. For a time she believe she was being guided there, but to admit that would be treason against her own faith. There were no guardians, no one above to look out for her and aid her in life’s perilous struggle. Only death awaited fools who sought assistance in the heavens. That was why she fell.

“I merely wandered, asking along my travels. Not many knew of what I sought, and even less would dare speak of it.” she gave in response. At least her comment about Sinner Manor meant something, although whether it was a positive or negative connotation she was unsure. However, since they were still interrogating her and made no moves to free her, she doubted it would change her situation. She thought about regretting her decision to come, and then realized she gained something she could not have otherwise known, much less believe if told—Lolita was alive. Fallen and working for a man who held captive multiple beings for his own source of amusement and torture, but alive nonetheless. That was something, at least.

Durst didn’t look too pleased with her response, but the Angelsbane’s talk of Sinner Manor piqued his interest. He heard about the Covenant of Sin, though mostly from the Wolfsbane or other officers. It sounded like a petty little club, full of dandies who thought they deserved a prize for being naughty. If anything, her announcement only filled him with more disdain for her. Why prance around merely speaking of your bad deeds when you could simply be doing them? That was why he accepted the offer to join the Cult of Bane—real action to soothe his hunger.

He flicked his gaze over to Angelsbane, wondering if she believed the pitiful excuse their prisoner offered. He was tired of being nice, he wanted to sink his teeth into more supple answers. And he wanted to get back to his favorite pastime—maiming the weaklings who inhabited this hell hole. At least that’s what they called it. To him it was Paradise.

*Signature and Avatar made by Zema
"Now this is the point. You fancy me mad. Madmen know nothing. But you should have seen me."- "Tell-Tale Heart" by Edgar Allen Poe <3
[+] My RPs
Current:
Wolfsbane's Angels-ongoing

Hiatus/Incomplete:
Let's Play Detective!-dead
Interview With A Vase-dead
A Simple Game of Chess-dead
Falling to Pieces-dead
What is Love?-buwahhahaaaa nope
Gute Nacht!-nope
Aftershock Revisited- hella nope
Zero Hour-dead
Condescending Smile-dead
Darkness Comes Shattered Revelations-Mirror-nope
Dan Rebore Dusa-nope
A Time for Slaying-done
Love, Lust, Lies (Part 2)-incomplete
Newlings Arise-deceased
Sons of Light-deceased

Finished:
Immortal We Are-complete
Waking the Fallen-complete
Frosted Hell-complete
Love, Lust, Lies (Part 1)-complete

Event RPs:
Spring Fling!- RSVP thread/closed
The Spring Fling Event-deceased/finished
Darkness Comes Shattered Revelations-Mirror-deceased/incomplete
Lycramosa-Former Main Mirror-revamped
Worldend Dominator-complete
The Reign of Vecna-complete
Aftershock Revisited- died and went to heaven

One-shots, intros, and shorts:
A Day in Zaphlora-Azrael-one time
A Day in Zaphlora-Kove Light (Love)-one time
A Fin Rises Upon the Water-intro
The Day Before-one time/intro
The Madness Begins- post #5, one time; OR Chaos Event

12:48 AM - Sep 13, 2013 #12

As soon as she'd said it, the AngelsBane mentally facepalmed. This fallen angel hadn't found them, per say. On the contrary, she'd been overlooking the grounds and they had seized the moment to capture her. Focus and magical knowledge may have alerted her to the presence of the shroud over the compound - the shroud that cloaked their masses and kept the vampires from burning in the sunlight during the daylight work hours. But the thing was maintained by Zeh Doctor and Officer Akasha; this angel couldn't have possibly seen them. If she could, then countless others would be able to find them as well and Ma'luum would've been known worldwide long ago. How she came to their location was no longer important.

She was looking for something more. Or at least that was the jist that the Morder picked up. "I see..." The Angelsbane said flatly, looking rather bored. "So you're looking for some sort of ascension. Correct?"

1:10 AM - Sep 15, 2013 #13

When the other fallen angel spoke the word “ascension” Krystal sat up straighter and focused on the woman before her. That was it. That was what she had been searching for, all these years, wandering like a lost soul just looking for the right cause. Ascension. A savior. A god.

“Yes.” she breathed. “I was once a follower of Lego, but I was disappointed in her ad fell. Blood stained my hands, darkened my wings…” she picked at a loose black feather and watched it drift to the floor. “I want something—someone—to believe in.”

The dracopyre rolled his eyes at the melodramatic affair going on with the prisoner next to him, but as he glanced between the Fallen Angel and Morder, he realized what could come out of this. He didn’t necessarily like the idea of this thing joining their ranks, but he had to admit he was interested to see what she could do—and what she would do, given proper provocation. Plus, more followers meant more power.

“Well it’s not free. Everyone who comes to Ma’luum must pay a price.” he told her.

"Now this is the point. You fancy me mad. Madmen know nothing. But you should have seen me."- "Tell-Tale Heart" by Edgar Allen Poe <3
[+] My RPs
Current:

Hiatus/Incomplete:
Falling to Pieces-dead
Gute Nacht!-nope
Zero Hour-dead
Condescending Smile-dead
Dan Rebore Dusa-nope
A Time for Slaying-done
Newlings Arise-deceased
Sons of Light-deceased

Finished:
Immortal We Are-complete
Frosted Hell-complete

Event RPs:

7:59 PM - Sep 15, 2013 #14

A cruel smile played over the Morder's lips. "Disappointed that she was just a lie? I can see that." It was a rhetorical question; everyone knew that the Mother Spirits and all of that nonsense was nothing but a gigantic fairy tale that they had somehow been sucked into as kids. Places like this, like Ma'luum, made innocent little angels wake up and see the world for what it was - and realize that love didn't exist here, it was only sold for parts. But unlike the dracopyre commander, the AngelsBane gave no indication that such a thing was possible here. "I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place, my dear." She said suddenly, standing up.

No one could straight up join them. No. They had to be brainwashed and made to suffer first. They had to survive and prove that they were worthy of His graces. She looked over at her fellow Commander, folding her arms behind her back. "Halten sie,*" Her dark wings unfurled, then settled against her back as she opened one of her cabinets, pulling out an iron with a rotating wheel of numbers that reached into the thousands. When he complied, hellfire exploded from her hand and absorbed into the iron, focusing into the digits that she had selected. Once she was sure that Krystal wasn't going anywhere, the Morder would press the branding iron against the fallen's forearm, licking her lips. Then she would retract her element, make sure that it was cold, and put it back where she'd gotten it from. Once again, she spoke to Durst. "Holt eine Latzhose und werfen sie mit dem Rest der Dreck. Wir sind hier fertig.**" Then she thought a moment. Which camp? Hmmm......... "Machen Sie es mein Lager.***"

With that, she dusted her hands of the matter and left him to it. She had work to get back to. People to kill and all that jazz.

OOC: * = "Hold her,"
** = "Fetch a pair of overalls and throw her in with the rest of the filth. We're done here."
*** = "Make it my camp."

4:40 PM - Sep 23, 2013 #15

Krystal already knew it was a hopeless cause, that she was trapped with no way out. They didn’t respect anything here, not rank, not specie, not affiliation. It didn’t matter that she was technically under the direct hand of Lady Darkness, and that she had fellow Sinners waiting for her to make a report. It didn’t matter that one day, one particular Sinner would leave the Manor and come after her. She didn’t want him to. Not yet. She would endure what was necessary to make it out of here. And if she didn’t get what she came for?

She would watch Ma’luum burn.
Durst didn’t like to be commanded except by Wolfsbane himself, but he knew how to be a team player. Any chance to cause more pain was readily accepted by the dracopyre. Wrapping his clawed hands around her wrists and trapping them against the chair, he leered over her to see the Angelsbane work.
She watched Lolita, her once-friend, so young and little and innocent, take what appeared to be a branding iron out of a nearby cabinet. Preparing herself, and wishing she could access her water magic, she watched as the hot brand was pressed against her flesh. She hissed, but nothing more.

Then she was seized by the dracopyre and dragged out of the room. His claws dug into her skin, irritating the fresh mark, and her feet stumbled and slipped against the ground. He moved at a fast pace, slamming her around with little care. Then he handed her some clothing.
“Put this on, or we will do it for you.” Durst growled at her, indicating some Gnolls nearby. They would stay and watch her, although the Crow didn’t care much for sexual torture. He preferred physical and mental sadism.
As she carefully removed her outer clothing and slipped the overalls on—examining the material—she thought of this as just another change. When her hair and wings darkened, after her world was filled with blood, she changed. Now she was undergoing a further metamorphoses. It would take pain and endurance, but she would come out as something new.

When she was finished, the officer once again dragged her around the buildings and finally threw her in a camp. With a smirk, he leaned toward her and whispered, “This is the Angelsbane’s camp. As her name suggests, she will make your life very miserable indeed. Try to enjoy it while you can.”
Durst left her to rot. He didn’t mind that she was going into the Angelsbane’s camp. Let the angels play together. He had a fox to destroy.

[+] My RPs
Current:

Hiatus/Incomplete:
Falling to Pieces-dead
Gute Nacht!-nope
Zero Hour-dead
Condescending Smile-dead
Dan Rebore Dusa-nope
A Time for Slaying-done
Newlings Arise-deceased
Sons of Light-deceased

Finished:
Immortal We Are-complete
Frosted Hell-complete

Event RPs:

4:20 PM - Nov 19, 2013 #16

The camp that he took her took appeared to be one of the hundreds of the satellite camps, that one nearest to the main, located to the left in a ring of around five others. It reeked of gypsies, humans, and vampires. Underlying stenches of kitsune. But the most prominent was perhaps the smell of demon....Hard to tell which sub-species, and or course, other angels. That may have been discouraging to fallen angels like Krystal. She would arrive to find it empty, save for the seldom few that were seen with mop and bucket, broom and pan. One of the angels left behind was moving bags of cement from one end of the chamber to the other. By the beading sweat on her brow, one could guess that she'd been at it awhile. The Angelsbane entered shortly afterward flanked by four striped gnolls, her hands clasped behind her back. As she walked in her wings folded tightly against her back and her gaze flicked about, finding Krystal and shortly afterward, the smaller angel moving the bags.

"Slacking already, I see." She scoffed, only looking away from the new angel once the other spoke up. "I'm done, Warden!" She said happily. The AngelsBane arched a brow. "Mmm... I don't like how they look there. Take them to the back, out of the way. They're so sloppily stacked that a gnoll might trip over them." The angel looked down and nodded, her lip trembling as she picked up the bag that she'd just laid down. The Slayers' gaze returned to Krystal. "As for you, you'll start by cleaning up the barracks after all of the other disgusting animals in here. There are mopes, soap, rags, sponges, and buckets in the hall closet. Don't come back until you've scrubbed every last square inch of four floors." If she needed convincing, the Morder would reach for one of her guns.......

2:18 AM - Jan 14, 2014 #17

Krystal followed in silence, her gaze wandering aimlessly. This wasn’t exactly what she planned, but it would do for now. She took note of all the other wretched creatures in this place, in various states of distress and torment. It did not move her to pity or remorse. She stared at them absently.

When her oldest friend, who still appeared not to remember her, spoke up, she turned. “So is that how it usually works? Start from the bottom and claw your way upward through the ranks to become one of them? Slave turned Slaver?” she asked and looked around again. “Makes a bit of sense, from these conditions. Tormenters were once tormented, which is why they relish in the pain. They would one day like to hold the reigns and inflict the same torture they received.” She turned back to the girl she once knew. The archangel. Her sister. Her friend. “I didn’t think this would happen to you. This life is quite different from the one we used to lead. Fallen, indeed. We both are far gone from where we once were.”

Her voice was wistful yet empty, bland. Her eyes held that same blankness, as if distantly removed from the world. Her emotions were just as empty. If she was going to be forced to endure this, she would do so resolutely. She would not fall victim to the blood thirst of the officers she saw running around. She would not prey upon the weaker. They meant nothing to her. She would get what she came for. Simple as that.

And in the process, maybe a long-lost friend would return to her.

[+] My RPs
Current:

Hiatus/Incomplete:
Falling to Pieces-dead
Gute Nacht!-nope
Zero Hour-dead
Condescending Smile-dead
Dan Rebore Dusa-nope
A Time for Slaying-done
Newlings Arise-deceased
Sons of Light-deceased

Finished:
Immortal We Are-complete
Frosted Hell-complete

Event RPs:

3:36 AM - Jan 14, 2014 #18

Folding her arms neatly behind her back in an almost military fashion, the officer nodded her head to the remaining kapo, those dressed in white uniforms, to send them on their way. One of them was a well built human with a metal bat over his shoulder who towered at 6'7''. The other was a small and seemingly scrawny man who exited the main room and wandered out to keep an eye on the other prisoners. His partner followed suit......She snapped her fingers for the second to stop at the door just as the other angel started talking. The Angelsbane glared at her almost hatefully; rather than doing as she was told and scurrying off to work like a good little angel, she stood around, talking. Worst of all, talking as though she knew the officer.

Without so much as blinking, she drew her Bane Pistol and aimed low for the thigh. She pulled the trigger as though it were a second nature. The other prisoner angel flinched and squeaked upon hearing the gunshot, dropping the sack that she'd been carrying. Wide-eyed, she quickly tried to pick it up. "You were told to start cleaning. Don't think that you'll get any special treatment just because you're sorry fallen angel. Shut your mouth and get to work before I aim for the other leg!" Her voice thundered through the building, the barrel of her pistol still aimed at the other. It seemed that not only did she not remember, the Morder simply didn't care. Or perhaps she would rather not remember. It was hard to tell at this point......

Turning, she faced the other angel. "Hurry up, vermin. You have until the count of three....." She hissed, cocking the gun. The other squeaked again, hearing 'one'. She strained to pick up the heavy bag with her already tired and aching arms. It hurt to lift, to wrap her fingers firmly around something, to accommodate a large object within her small hands and hurting her wrists in the process. The angel whimpered. "Two....." The Angelsbane pointed the barrel to her now. "Oh dear Lego, please no.....Give me strength, mother!" The other prayed. The officer laughed at her, her eyes widening, watching the angel struggle to lift the bag. Just as she mouthed 'three', the prisoner managed to lift the bag again and smiled. "I did it! Thank you, Leg-"

"Too slow." The deafening roar of the gunshot echoed through the building. AngelsBane watched merrily once the bullet pierced the other's skull, spraying silver blood over the bag and floor. Her body slumped to the floor, her eyes wide with shock and horror. "Don't you know, stupid angel? Lego doesn't exist." She would look back at Krystal, retaining the crazed look in her eyes, but silently nodding towards the barracks, followed by the sound of the gun cocking again.

3:52 AM - Jan 14, 2014 #19

Instead of answering her claims and owning up to her past, the once-an-angel tried scare tactics on her. Truly, this was not what she envisioned at all. She didn’t flinch when she saw the gun, nor when the bullet pierced her thigh. Pain, was it?

She continued staring through dead eyes. “I guess you forgot what happens when an angel falls.” She whispered, more to herself than to the person in front of her. She was numb inside and out. It didn’t matter what physical torment they put her through at this point, her body would not feel it. This was her punishment for falling. For deserting Lego and seeking another. Remove all emotions. All feelings. The pain, the sadness, the happiness, the gladness. All gone. She was gray. A shadow of her former self.

She watched as the Angelsbane tortured the other angel just to shoot her in the end. Silver blood splattered onto her face. She took a finger and wiped it off, then stared at the substance before giving a tentative lick. “So that’s what purity tastes like.”

When the officer again threatened her with the gun, she was almost tempted to let it happen. Nothing would come of shooting her in the thigh. It was simply a scare tactic because the Angelsbane refused to acknowledge anything other than the pain and suffering of others. She didn’t dare think of her own torment. Krystal could see it behind those rage-filled eyes. She was in pain, but would never admit it.

This was brought pity to her. Not the dead angel on the floor she would most likely be forced to clean up. Not the denizens of this prison who cried out for help with no one to hear them. It was this officer, and the fear she held for combating her own demons.

“No need to flaunt that. I have my own source for motivation.” she said. She would rise. No longer would she be fallen, but brought back as a new creation under a new god. And she would make her friend remember who she was.

Even if it killed them both. They owed each other that much.

[+] My RPs
Current:

Hiatus/Incomplete:
Falling to Pieces-dead
Gute Nacht!-nope
Zero Hour-dead
Condescending Smile-dead
Dan Rebore Dusa-nope
A Time for Slaying-done
Newlings Arise-deceased
Sons of Light-deceased

Finished:
Immortal We Are-complete
Frosted Hell-complete

Event RPs:

4:13 AM - Jan 14, 2014 #20

Huh. She didn't even flinch. Either she had a hell of a pain tolerance, or she was fucked in the head already. "Really?" The Morder asked, pointing the barrel higher. If this angel was trying to bluff her, it wasn't going to work. "I would think death is a great motivator for someone who wants something out of life, wouldn't you agree?" Without changing position, she continued. "Feel it or don't, the body will slow from blood loss. You're fallen and as useless as a human; your wound won't heal instantly on its own. Blood loss will take a toll. Same with infection. It may cause sickness, and that gets in the way of work. Do you know what happens to people who can't work here?" Her free hand came up to her head in the shape of a gun, mimicking pulling the trigger. "They die. The next time you back talk me, you die and you can kiss all of your plans goodbye. I would rethink your plan if I were you, and do as you're told." Only then did she put the pistol away....just to bring out a Zo'Gem Seeker and load it with a ruby. "I'm going to count to three......If you're not cleaning by the time I say the third number, I can promise you, you will feel the next one."