Ash

11:36 PM - May 18, 2014 #11

Maybe this was proving to be another toy that didn't quite grab the Empress's interest. Oh well, maybe the woman had more specific tastes, but there was sure to be so,etching around here that Ash could find that would be a perfect match for the queen. It just might take a while is all.

But when an attachment was spoken of, Belladona seemed to perk up enough to ask about it. "Sure!" A tiny box lay next to the toy in question, the small catch on it flicking open with a click as Ash went to peruse its cargo. There were three small curved moulds inside of varying sizes, to both account for different kinds of bodies, and how much affection a person might want showered on that special button. Picking up the medium, the dragoness brought it over to the main toy, the base of the attachment melding into it of its own accord once close enough.

"There isn't a separate button for the attachment, instead it-woah!" A pair of strong hands were lifting her up by the waist, and sitting her upon the display before Ash could voice any more protest other than her wings starting to flare out, though that was mainly an instinctive reaction to being surprised. The front of her skirt flowed down between her legs as gravity took hold, covering up the most important area, but leaving most of her legs and thighs bare as the toy was handed to her.

The instant of confusion passed swiftly, Ash recognising what was going on from having similarly brazen actions taken towards her. A wry smile broke out across her face. It was one thing to have an average customer off the street try to grope her, it was another to have the empress of Mrak herself suggest that she actually model a toy's use for her. "I'm sorry, but I only sell toys and accessories here, not entertainment." She joked, her mood not even bothered by this turn of events.
My Characters:
Jesse Woods l Ash Yun Oerba

12:07 AM - May 19, 2014 #12

The level of surprise nor the playful jest didn't seem to surprise, amuse, or even bother the Queen. In truth, she was probably used to it. Most of the members within the harem were taken off of the streets, or from fields, sometimes clubs or other businesses. Instead, the Empress circled her, allowing a single hand to breeze over the woman's back up to her neck to stroke and massage the muscles there... A central part of the body that she could easily manipulate to gain control. "It's not for my entertainment." Her voice was that of velvet. Using both hands, she would lightly massage the dragoness's shoulders for half a minute before she stepped back around to the front, her hands sliding downward.

"I simply want to see just how well it really works. Is it not part of your job as a toymaker to let the customer know and see that he or she is making a worthy investment?" Stepping up to close some of the distance between them, her large hands would lower, caressing Ash's sides and, if allowed or not stopped, would lightly stroke the insides of her thighs. "Is it... Not part of your routine as a toymaker to personally ensure that all of your products are in top working condition?" Her touch was warm and inviting, precise and well seasoned, her voice as seductive as her venturing hands. "And if not for my entertainment... Why not yours?"

I plant the seed to make them struggle harder
I reap their tears, bring harvest from their misery
Repent, repeat; the force of life is scattered
Indeed, I try to cleanse it to infinity!
Feel your soul depart, now your flesh is my own art

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:
Character Archive | Completed Threads | Zema's Emporium

Ash

12:41 AM - May 19, 2014 #13

The queen circled round as Ash tried to keep her eyes on her, straightening up when a hand drifted up her back. Stroking the neck brought out tingles of pleasure, though the girl didn't show any physical signs of liking or disliking what was happening, other than a twitch of a wing. Still, she was glad that the woman was behind her, to avoid letting her see the dragon have to lightly bite down on her bottom lip at the compelling tone of voice.

Belladona circled back to the front, trailing more tingles down Ash's body as those hands continued to wander, before coming to a pause on the smaller girl's thighs. Muscles twitched under the skin as fingers stroked, though there was no indication that Ash was about to remove them, other than laying her own hands lightly upon Belladona's wrists.

"True." She said, playing along with the game, bright white teeth gleaming against her tanned skin. "But I'm also supposed to be professional in front of my customers. I have made sure to test each and every toy before putting them out, that much you can be sure of." How the queen could interpret that was up to her. "My own entertainment can come later, when other customers aren't likely to walk in."
My Characters:

1:02 AM - May 19, 2014 #14

A scoff could be heard under her helm. "I would expect anyone with a product to tell me that. A toymakers' word is of little value to a Queen, I'm afraid." Of all the implications that could be taken away from that, it was that Belladona, in her eon long life, had met untruthful salesmen and women before - some of them toymakers looking to sell their toys - that led her to make a hefty purchase where the items... Fell short and were falsely advertised. Marketing and speeches looked good, the Empress of Mrak would agree, but it wasn't always the same when it came to the product or products in question.

Thus, even with Ash's word, Belladona wasn't just going to trust it. "Other customers?" A velvet laugh left her. The diabolo's fingers lightly walked up the dragoness's thighs, minding her claws. "Look at the door." She said, moving slightly to the side. Belladona's guards knew better than to follow her into such a risque shop and instead, were standing watch outside. In the rain. On an empty street. "You don't think that I would come alone, do you? I'm afraid that today, I'm going to be your only customer. But fortunately for you, I'm not just your customer. I'm your Queen." Allowing her hands to slide up and around the smaller woman's waist, she would tug Ash towards her, tilting her head slightly to the left. "So I'll ask again, dragoness. Why not yours?"

Positioned as they were, her hands would squeeze the other's sides, and her fingertips would tease lightly by slipping under the rim of the owner's shirt, just to gently stroke her abdomen. They wouldn't venture anywhere else for the time being, and would stop if tugged away. For the time being though, the owner's hands over her wrists weren't saying 'stop', giving her all the more reason to continue.
Last edited by Zema on 1:03 AM - May 19, 2014, edited 1 time in total.

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:

Ash

1:34 AM - May 19, 2014 #15

A small huff slipped out at the implication that Ash was merely talking up her wares with lies. "I would have thought that my reputation would be enough by now to stop those presumptions." A century or so of developing and creating her first toys, plus another of travelling around and selling them everywhere she could, had developed a small following for her wares. Not to mention that anyone in the same industry knew her toys were as good as gold, if not better. Perhaps she needed to work on that reputation some more though, if the queen of Mrak hadn't heard of it.

Those wandering fingers inched upwards, claws lightly scraping over soft skin. If Belladona was to move too fast however, the dragon's own hands would have pulled her back. As it was however, those hands made no moves as green eyes looked to the door. It was closed and the window darkened to avoid kiddies peering in, but that didn't stop her from being able to catch the scent of metal armour and weapons. Guards or soldiers, likely blocking off the shop to anyone else who might visit her today.

She sighed mentally at the realisation that she wouldn't be selling to anyone else today, but perhaps that was a good thing, considering the Empress's plans to clean out her shop. Her eyes snapped back as Belladona spoke again, feeling her insides squirm at the woman calling herself 'your queen'. Oh no.

Warm hands wrapped around her waist gave a tug, drawing the smaller girl inches closer to the queen. Any further, and Ash would be forced to part her legs completely to avoid banging them into Belladona as she drew closer. A faint line of pink was starting to appear on the dragoness's cheeks. Those hands continued to stroke over the bared stomach on display, the tips barely reaching the hem of Ash's shirt hanging just below her chest. Muscles flexed under her touch, feeling slightly ticklish when those fingers drifted over skin.

"...You make quite an argument, your highness, but I am still supposed to act like a professional in front of customers, regardless of any situation." She was running out of things to use in this game. That wasn't good. Or was it? The empress sure did know how to make her temperature rise, but it just didn't seem right to give in when she was supposed to be working.
My Characters:

2:49 AM - May 19, 2014 #16

Of course she made a valid argument. She was the Empress of Mrak! But that was simply tooting her own horn. Or horns, as it were. The diabolo felt the muscles of Ash's abdomen flexing under her touch, saw the small line of pink blossoming over her cheeks. And still did the shopkeeper use being professional before a customer as an excuse to not answer the Queen's question. Although slightly irritated, it didn't show in her tone. "Customers is plural, dear. I'm cleaning out your shop. You've nothing left to sell for the time being. Look around..." A hand trailed up, but over the toymakers' clothes, to gently grope her chest and travel once again to her neck. "There is only one customer. And, if we were to be using only reputations, what does my reputation say about me?"

Rather than discuss or emphasize the gravity of her saying that words meant nothing, she settled for an example. Everyone who lived in Mrak, no matter how brief, knew of the Queen's horrid reputation. They knew that she massacred her family to take the crown, and that she followed in her father's footsteps to further the success of the Black Market as well as allowing slave trade and slavery itself to thrive. Knew that she had backed the monstrosity that had been Ma'luum, and helped them even by sending dark dragons to reduce a Libran city to ash over escaped prisoners... Knew that she often took unwilling partners into her bed. The people of Eterna Tenebre as well as the rest of the world, knew nothing good of the Tyrant Queen. Many celebrated when the Mother of Light stormed Mrak, thinking that they would be freed from her eon-long nightmare reign. At first, no one believed that she had been purified.

With a reputation such as hers, everyone had clearly thought that she would be a goner. And yet here she was, a survivor of the holy flame. Somehow...

"Being as your current stock is promised, I do believe you're off duty. What now, pray tell, is your excuse?"

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:

Ash

3:48 AM - May 19, 2014 #17

A shiver met the hand trailing up over her chest, almost sure that it would continue to grope that area. It was certainly a surprise for it to instead pause at the dragon's throat, leaving Ash in a small state of confusion as to why it would stop there.

There was no words that needed to be said when Belladona brought up her own reputation. Of course she knew of the queen's own reputation, anyone who even passed through this country had to know of her, humans especially. This was a woman who did as she wanted, whenever she felt like it, and hell awaited those that might stand in her way of doing so. Ash knew of the harem that Belladona kept back at her castle, as well as the fact that some of them had been taken there unwillingly. If Ash was to keep up this charade of trying to dissuade the woman, it was almost certain that she would simply take what she wanted anyways.

The added thought that she might also wind up a part of that harem brought up a small flash of anxiety. She wasn't about to say no to the woman right now to a piece of fun, but she'd be unable to keep running her shop and doing research for more toys if she wound up there.

"...I guess that leaves me no more excuses left, doesn't it?" She replied back with a small smile. Although, using a toy while someone watched wasn't exactly one of her kinks, not when there was more two people could do together.
My Characters:

3:05 AM - May 21, 2014 #18

The Queen did not nod, nor did she laugh or sneer. For several heartbeats, it seemed that her only response was to apply enough pressure with her claws against Ash's scalp as she closed her hand into a fist, that they could be felt but would not draw blood. That hand released her and trailed back down, meeting the other to caress and feel the other's form. "It does not." She replied finally, her hands easing over Ash's waist to pull her even closer. Those same hands would come up, only this time, her claws would be posed to shred through any fabric in their way in a single, fluid swipe. Her fingertips would then dance across the dragoness's stomach and trail up, to grope and caress her chest. The queen's tail came around, its tip pushing the toy up further into the woman's grasp. "Let's see it, then, dragoness. Show me what your device can do."

For the time being, it seemed that additional touches and the like were only to help the shopkeeper along rather than the Queen attempting to get her off, or anything of the sort. With her helm on, one could never be sure just what the Empress of Mrak was plotting.

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:

Ash

3:36 AM - May 21, 2014 #19

[+] Spoiler
The hand curling into a fist didn't seem to be a good sign, Ash wondering if she had inadvertantly upset the diabolo with her answer somehow as claws pricked her scalp. Or maybe the queen was more into utterly dominating her partners physically. Sure, the dragon didn't have anything against that kind of style personally, but it would be less fun to just take the entire time instead of being able to give as well.

But the fist soon uncurled, drifting towards to resume running over the dragoness's form. Ash let out a small huff when those claws from before turned to shredding what clothes she had on, baring what little they had been hiding from sight. "I could have just taken them off if you'd asked." She complained in a light tone, even though there was no point whining over what was already done and couldn't be reversed, even if it meant more clothes shopping later to replace those articles. Not to mention those hands groping at her chest were proving quite a distraction.

The scorpion tail was pressing it's tip against the vibrator, pushing it back towards Ash. The queen was still waiting for her to demonstrate the toy, and was reluctant to do much more until the toy maker acted. Not quite her idea of fun, but it couldn't be helped.

Another press of the same button caused the vibrator to revert back to its earlier form, squeezing itself back to being long and thin, far better for entry than its fatter, shorter form. "Alright. But I hope you're not planning on doing this with every toy here." She joked, even while sitting in front of the woman with nothing to cover her nudity with.

Luckily, the constant attention and groping of the queen had definitely affected her down below, allowing Ash to position and start easing the tip of the toy in without having to grab any extra bottles of lube that might be nearby. Pretty soon, there was only the base, the attachment, and an extra inch left out of her, most of its length sitting comfortably inside of her as the flush on her face grew.

With a soft click, she pressed that button again. It started shifting immediately, forcing Ash to bite her bottom lip as its form curved and spread, a slight pressure on each point inside of her that affected her pleasure the most making the blush grow even faster. The attachment molded itself over the pleasure button outside, another source of light pressure that served to make her squirm before it settled. The only question now was, did the queen want to control the toy, or was she going to leave it all to the dragon?
My Characters:

3:20 PM - May 21, 2014 #20

A deep, hearty chuckle could be heard from within her helm at the comment. "No, not all of them." She said matter-of-factly. It seemed the Queen had ignored the comment about her clothes, and pushed the remnants away with her foot. The heat of her body rose a bit more, letting herself be comfortable. Her own outfit was designed to withstand her more higher temperatures, but no where near the peak. For a time, she was silent, seeming content with simply watching the shopkeeper use the device until what could be mistaken for curiosity took hold. She would take control of the toy just as she would take control of the woman under her; removing her cape with her free hand, the Empress laid it over Ash's head. "Don't remove it." She ordered.

Belladona would wait until the dragoness compiled before removing her helm. Obsidian colored hair bounced out, and the bright ephemeral flame shed a soft azure light upon the toymaker. Manipulating the cape upward to only cover Ash's eyes and act as an oversized blindfold, she bent her head to capture the other's mouth, then put that mouth to work. And of course, she wouldn't be satisfied to take all of the work. It simply just took a while before she would allow the other to touch and do as she pleased. Regardless, it would be a new, pleasurable experience for the teenage dragon... And her shop.

oOc: So... I'm not sure if we should end it there or with Belladona actually leaving.

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS: