Who wants to vent?

Who wants to vent?

June 8th, 2011, 1:15 am #1

I do! I either do it here or it ends up on Facebook where I have to go back and delete shit after I have gotten over my rage. I like having a permanent record here to remind me I am doing the right thing. My shithead future ex husband is dicking me around. I have dwindled away the inheritance I got from my mom when she passed almost two years ago while he has been mostly drunk and unemployed. After I kicked him out of the house last November (when he threw a heavy wooden kitchen chair at my head), he was unemployed for a good six months. During that time he ran away to TX to live off his brother, finally landing a decent job. Meanwhile, I have been footing the bill not only for that six months of unemployment, but for the time before he got that time, and even now that he has the job he has been sending us SQUAT!

Once month, he sent a check for $600 with "kids" in the memo, and I wrote next to it before endorsing it, "really? which one?"

Words of encouragement are appreciated, from, marrieds, divorcees, and singles!! (See how I am GROWING???)

Lea
Lea

June 8th, 2011, 1:59 am #2

Oh Lizz. Im sorry you are having to deal with this. What a stresser. I hope that things get resolved very soon and you can be free of having to deal with other people's BS. Just try really hard to let it go and not ruin your days.

Here is my grip list. Kinda long. Sorry.

I left my corporate job to go over to another job back in Sept 2009. Remember that? That job I left because my boss and I were not getting along. Turns out that he was planning on walking out of that company and took a bunch of business with him. They ended up closing the doors. Good call on my part I guess because I got a kick ass severance and some time to think.
So, I went to Culinary school. I had been looking for pastry positions and havent had much luck. I was just about to loose my house when I got a call from a recruiter looking to place me with another corporate gig. I went on the interview and realized I was wwwwaaaay under qualified for the job and so I asked them in the interview why they wanted to speak with me even though I had no experience in this area and they were looking to replace a 30 year veteran that was retiring. They told me they had heard good things about me and thought I would be a good fit. They said that they could train me for the position. Initially, they had passed over my resume because I didnt have enough experience but they couldnt find anyone else so they offered me the job. I took it and LOVED it! I was doing something really cool and I put my best into it. I showed up early every day and offered to stay late on occasions. The only problem was my boss's boss was kindof a bitch with a temper. I watched her chew out this one lady one day for allowing some cupcakes she had brought to a luncheon we were having to scrape the top of the box. The lady was close to tears. I kept noticing that my boss's boss rarely ever smiled and snapped at people quite often. Meanwhile, they found the person they were initially looking for who IS qualified for the job and they hired her.
Then, one day my boss's boss snapped at me. Unlike the other employees that are scared shitless of this woman, I kindof snapped back. Nothing brutal. Just a quick look and comment. They fired me that day. This happened May 26th. I was there a month and the reason that they gave was that I was not qualified for the position. UGH!! Today, I found myself back in the unemployment line.
What pissed me off is that I made the decision to leave school six weeks before graduating with a Baking and Pastry certificate because I thought this was THE job. I could just go and do pastry in my spare time because THIS was a great opportunity and I would have been a fool to pass. Oh, the irony.

Barkenstein
Barkenstein

June 8th, 2011, 2:00 am #3

I do! I either do it here or it ends up on Facebook where I have to go back and delete shit after I have gotten over my rage. I like having a permanent record here to remind me I am doing the right thing. My shithead future ex husband is dicking me around. I have dwindled away the inheritance I got from my mom when she passed almost two years ago while he has been mostly drunk and unemployed. After I kicked him out of the house last November (when he threw a heavy wooden kitchen chair at my head), he was unemployed for a good six months. During that time he ran away to TX to live off his brother, finally landing a decent job. Meanwhile, I have been footing the bill not only for that six months of unemployment, but for the time before he got that time, and even now that he has the job he has been sending us SQUAT!

Once month, he sent a check for $600 with "kids" in the memo, and I wrote next to it before endorsing it, "really? which one?"

Words of encouragement are appreciated, from, marrieds, divorcees, and singles!! (See how I am GROWING???)
Apparently your going to have to get a higher paying job and tell the x to fuck himself to the moon.
The sooner you get him completely out of your life the better.

Good self-support vibes to ya!

Lea
Lea

June 8th, 2011, 2:12 am #4

ugh. wish I were logged in. Gripe list. Lose. Im tired. Whatever.

Anny
Anny

June 8th, 2011, 2:13 am #5

Apparently your going to have to get a higher paying job and tell the x to fuck himself to the moon.
The sooner you get him completely out of your life the better.

Good self-support vibes to ya!
(((LIZZ))) ((LEA))

I can't even rant here. That's my rant. SO much pissed up bottled anger and tears over some small crap, but some big crap too. I just don't trust. It has a lot to do with Anons who run with it like chum in the water.

I had the most miserable two days (yesterday and today). I always put on the happy face though. No one knows.

Lea
Lea

June 8th, 2011, 2:18 am #6

Oh Anny. You can email me if you would like to vent to someone. I wont haunt you with it at any later date. Promise. We all need to talk about our stuff. Even if it is just to internet strangers.

Anny
Anny

June 8th, 2011, 2:39 am #7

You are sweet, Lea. As always Also... I have the power of TODD... if you want to edit, although, I don't see you need to.

TooMuchCoffeeGuy
TooMuchCoffeeGuy

June 8th, 2011, 3:16 am #8

Sorry Lea that you put your foot in your mouth. You should finish your certificate - more opportunities for you.

Kathleen
Kathleen

June 8th, 2011, 4:02 am #9

I am experiencing psychological head itching since 2 out 3 of my girls had head lice three weeks ago, even though I know I went overboard vacuum-sealing everything I couldn't fit in my washer and treating the kids exactly per the instructions on the bottle. And I haven't seen a nit since. Yet still I THINK my head itches. It's absolutely driving me insane.

Tomorrow, my first-ever preschool class graduates and I'll probably never see more than half these kids again ever

And it's supposed to be 97 with a heat index of about 105.

I just got home from Philadelphia, where my little brother and I went to my cousin's viewing. She was forty and died on Saturday after battling cancer for SEVEN YEARS.

And my alarm is going to go off in less than five and a half hours.

Ginny
Ginny

June 8th, 2011, 4:04 am #10

Sorry for everyone with legitimate complaints. My current complaints are only PMS induced and pale in comparison.