What in the Hell was Eyes Wide Shut About?

What in the Hell was Eyes Wide Shut About?

November 2nd, 2008, 5:45 pm #1

Ahhhhh....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Marc Daniel
Marc Daniel

November 2nd, 2008, 6:40 pm #2

Smirk - basically most (if not the entire movie is a dream within Tom Cruise) - You'll notice, that throughout the film he visits every scene twice - for some reason. And the Xmas trees in virtuallye very scene? I dunno.

Critics be damned, I like it.

November 2nd, 2008, 7:31 pm #3

I really liked this guy's take on it, and am ready to re-watch. It's definitely a gorgeous film to look at, with boobs all over the place to boot.

Marc Daniel
Marc Daniel

November 3rd, 2008, 4:11 pm #4

Smirk -

You'll enjoy this. Once upon a time, I lived next to this real asshole that was extremely discourteous (loud music, loud talking - between very thin walls). So, to piss HIM off (and accelate the acrimony) I pushed my speakers flush against the wall toward his place, turned the volume up to 11, selected 'infinte repeat' for one track, and left for the weekend.

The track? The creepy music from the 'orgy scene' from Eyes Wide Shut.

He was pretty much quiet after that

November 3rd, 2008, 4:42 pm #5

November 3rd, 2008, 4:49 pm #6

The apple is just an extra nice touch for some reason.