Weekend Plans?

Weekend Plans?

March 23rd, 2012, 4:24 pm #1

What are you all doing this weekend? I don't have any plans for myself, but one of my boys is spending the weekend on Emerald Isle with his friend and her Dad. Whenever you take one child out of a house with three, it is SO PEACEFUL! Really looking forward to it!

How about you guys?

March 23rd, 2012, 4:26 pm #2

What is your weather going to be like?

I had a pretty full weekend last, so I think I will make a trip to the library (I need Dexter Season 5... is it out?), maybe cook some cool recipes from Pinterest, and enjoy the sunshine (if there is any - not looking good from this morning's clouds).

March 23rd, 2012, 4:26 pm #3

What are you all doing this weekend? I don't have any plans for myself, but one of my boys is spending the weekend on Emerald Isle with his friend and her Dad. Whenever you take one child out of a house with three, it is SO PEACEFUL! Really looking forward to it!

How about you guys?
I'm going to see the mighty Waterboys play a gig in that famous musical city of Liverpool, England.

March 23rd, 2012, 4:27 pm #4

How about you guys?
I've only mentioned it about 10 times, but I am really looking forward to dinner saturday night.  I looked up what time sunset is so we get to watch the sunset, and then hopefully will be having dessert around the time of Disneyland fireworks. 

Hm, what else?  I need to clean up the remains of smoking from my balcony.   I'd like to take a long walk Saturday morning because I feel like I'm busting out of my jeans today.

Emokid is throwing slomo dove at my face, I guess that means he flipped me the bird
<i>Emokid is throwing slomo dove at my face, I guess that means he flipped me the bird</i>

March 23rd, 2012, 4:28 pm #5

When I have reservations for a restaurant, I pour over the menu before hand. Have you done that? Do you know what you will order?

March 23rd, 2012, 4:29 pm #6

I've only mentioned it about 10 times, but I am really looking forward to dinner saturday night.  I looked up what time sunset is so we get to watch the sunset, and then hopefully will be having dessert around the time of Disneyland fireworks. 

Hm, what else?  I need to clean up the remains of smoking from my balcony.   I'd like to take a long walk Saturday morning because I feel like I'm busting out of my jeans today.

Emokid is throwing slomo dove at my face, I guess that means he flipped me the bird
First weekend in quite a while where I don't have any work to do. I was hoping for this beautiful weather to continue into the weekend, however it looks like it's going to rain on Sunday. Might go flying on Saturday. Other than that, not much. Psyched.

Land sakes alive, the steak's alive.

March 23rd, 2012, 4:29 pm #7

I'm going to see the mighty Waterboys play a gig in that famous musical city of Liverpool, England.
I've got to orchestrate a 10-year-old's birthday party at a bowling alley with laser-tag. I anticipate pandemonium, aspirin and a few good times.

March 23rd, 2012, 4:29 pm #8

Looks like we're (here & Emerald Isle) going to have quite a bit of rain with temps in the 70's. I don't care about here, but I hope John's mini vacation doesn't get washed out. He's such a good kid, he really deserves this.

March 23rd, 2012, 4:31 pm #9

When I have reservations for a restaurant, I pour over the menu before hand. Have you done that? Do you know what you will order?

*pore

Land sakes alive, the steak's alive.

March 23rd, 2012, 4:35 pm #10

Looks like we're (here & Emerald Isle) going to have quite a bit of rain with temps in the 70's. I don't care about here, but I hope John's mini vacation doesn't get washed out. He's such a good kid, he really deserves this.
Weird! I googled "pour over menu" and it is a real thing! Just not the way I was using it.

ETA: Vibes for John's mini-vacation

Last edited by AnnyBoo on March 23rd, 2012, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.