Week end plans

Week end plans

April 27th, 2012, 3:57 pm #1

Now that the obligatory lets fix the board debate has been waged its time to move on to the obligatory week end plans thread.

I'm having a house full this weekend, you?

April 27th, 2012, 4:02 pm #2

Actually this is a great place to ask a question the Mermaid and I have.

The Circus is here. OK to take the kids, or supporting the worst things in the world? I'm not sure what I think.

So, maybe the circus.

I have to get a fence built. The pool isn't 100% fenced in since last fall. It's had a cover on that you could walk across so not a big deal, but I have to get the fence built before we can open it. So - about 62 feet of 2.5 inch spaced cedar picket fence 4' high going up.

And my Dad's coming over for dinner Sunday. Grilling I think.

House full of who Appy? Family or friends? Children with chocolatey hands?

Please let me know what you think on the circus thing. I may still post pics of kids there Monday - but I would like the board's opinion.

AnonoBoBo
AnonoBoBo

April 27th, 2012, 4:04 pm #3

No circus.

April 27th, 2012, 4:05 pm #4

Need a bit more than that, but thanks.

April 27th, 2012, 4:05 pm #5

The Circus is here. OK to take the kids, or supporting the worst things in the world? I'm not sure what I think.

So, maybe the circus.

I have to get a fence built. The pool isn't 100% fenced in since last fall. It's had a cover on that you could walk across so not a big deal, but I have to get the fence built before we can open it. So - about 62 feet of 2.5 inch spaced cedar picket fence 4' high going up.

Please let me know what you think on the circus thing. I may still post pics of kids there Monday - but I would like the board's opinion.
Yes, kids. Hopefully they know how to drink out of glasses.

I know I posted my circus story here before. I'm anti circus, because of some stupid PETA chick.

Ginny
Ginny

April 27th, 2012, 4:06 pm #6

So, maybe the circus.

I understand the hesitation on the circus thing, not sure what I would do myself.

This weekend I plan on doing some hardcore shopping.

April 27th, 2012, 4:07 pm #7

What out for the Ed attack.

April 27th, 2012, 4:08 pm #8

So, maybe the circus.

Going out for end-of-the-semester drinks with four friends from my Legal Rearch class tonight. Should be fun. Thank god that class is over - what a PITA.

Saturday will most likely be Xbox with my brother and watching baseball in between hungover naps.

Still have to work on a final project for my other class (due Sunday night - easy class), so I'll be doing that on Sunday afternoon. Already have most of it done, so it shouldn't be too bad at all.

Land sakes alive, the steak's alive.

April 27th, 2012, 4:16 pm #9

Sometimes the circus is just the circus. I have wonderful memories of going to the circus as a child. I'd take them.

We are going to go to Phase II on redoing the kitchen floor. I need to completely change my routine so I am going to figure that out this weekend (starting campaign QUIT SMOKING this weekend... woot?).

Last edited by AnnyBoo on April 27th, 2012, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 27th, 2012, 4:18 pm #10

Good luck Anny. Seriously. Best thing we can do for the folks we love is to quit smoking. Hard as eff though.