2:55 AM - May 23, 2012 #131

You're pretty good at that. Judging others; that is to say.

I see that it makes you feel very good about yourself.

I'm not sure whether to laugh at you or feel pity. You've wholeheartedly embraced the ethos of this place; when someone you don't know comes here you attack them in entirely unoriginal ways to build up your weak, sad little bruised ego. In other quarters it is called cyber-bullying. Here you reason through it with some sort of shallow, weak rationale and half-baked pseudo-psychological b.s. characterization of Anon.
Whaaat? First, I am sorry but this is a casualty of my profession - you are seriously abusing the semicolon. That is NOT proper usage.

(You expected that from me? Right?)

Next... I really don't see how anyone was abusive. Your thread got massive comments and people were interested and relaying their life experiences and personal opinions on your situation. I think it came out pretty much that 50-50 people thought kids should be invited to a wedding but 0-100 that you should hold a grudge against the bride and groom for asking for kid free.

But your feelings about it aren't negated by a message bored!

Why so angry?

Wedding Dude 2012
Wedding Dude 2012

2:55 AM - May 23, 2012 #132

It's pretty easy to do it in person too.

I'm not surprised that you responded that way.

2:58 AM - May 23, 2012 #133

LOOK! Is this what you wanted? YES, it sucks they didn't include your kids. YES I am sure your kids would be pinnacles of perfectness in child behavior. GEE how dare this person who is your best friend to be insensitive to your family.

Is that the response you really wanted though? Or why would you ask and question?

3:03 AM - May 23, 2012 #134

Maybe he could give us a list of the guests and we could vote on who should have been kicked off Small Venue Island to make room for his delightful progeny.

3:09 AM - May 23, 2012 #135

LOL!

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

12:10 PM - May 23, 2012 #136

Go on internet, choose "random" (yeah, right) message board, anonymously ask for advice on subject bound to evoke strong opinions, take offense, call names, knot panties, declare one and all judgmental idiots.

Your new name is WeddingTroll2012.

Wedding Dude 2012
Wedding Dude 2012

2:39 AM - May 24, 2012 #137

LOL!

Says someone who can't even be assed logging in here.

Yawn.

I haven't baited anyone. I simply took exception to the implication that people who have children inevitably think their children are angels while everyone else thinks their children are whiny and bratty. It is sometimes true. It is not always the case.

A troll subverts a place. This place seems to already have a lot of posters who love ganging up on someone who disagrees with them; like 'Hello Kitty' avatar with her cyber high fives in the form of 'LOL'. Did I ask her to write LOL when her pal wrote some sort of degrading b.s. statement about my children? She is pretty good at making herself look bad without my supposed 'trollin'.

Supposing though I were a 'troll'. I think that would make 'Hello Kitty' look twice as stupid for 'feeding the troll'.

Maybe being single without having children makes many of the people who come to this bored pretensious self-centered idiots; the sort of ilk that find it amusing to call people who are married with children 'breeders'.

I guess they've forgotten that 'breeders' are responsible for their being here.

2:54 AM - May 24, 2012 #138

LOL!

You're the dick trying to ruin your "best friend's" wedding with your spawn, even though she politely requested you leave them at home. You asked for opinions, then cried when they weren't what you wanted to hear. Not to mention that you were actually obtuse or self-centered enough to ask without a trace of irony why her future step-children should take precedence over your kids.

And pretentious is how you spell the word. Don't try to insult people with words you can't even spell, moron.

You're out of your depth here. Go play Lego with your kids or something.

3:29 AM - May 24, 2012 #139

LOL!

Normally, I'm on Team "Hep is Right", but I'm going to have to agree with Anon on this one. Obvious troll. Leaves one to wonder if he has parents in Rhode Island.

1] Nobody is that thin-skinned
2] We're supposed to believe he's waffling on the expense of flying by himself, but would happily spare the expense of flying with three other people and the drama of a four-hour flight with two small children.
3] Attacking specific posters without bothering to read what they wrote.

Completely defies credibility.

CapsLock
CapsLock

3:40 AM - May 24, 2012 #140

LOL!

Can we leave RI out of this? It's a respectable state. One of the 13 colonies. Last to ratify the Bill of Rights. Biggest little state in the union...etcetera