5:24 PM - May 22, 2012 #121

Let's be honest age 2 is right smack dab in the middle of the snotty cell phone years. At age 6, unless the kid is healthy, happy, and well-rested you could also be looking at behavioral meltdown.
When up past his/her bedtime with a day filled of excitement, a 6 year old generally becomes a 2 year old.

Appalled
Appalled

5:27 PM - May 22, 2012 #122

Im wrong about my opinion? Plus, 100 posts ago I said what Hep just said. He agreed with me.

Gosh Anon, it must be so awful to be wrong so frequently.

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

5:28 PM - May 22, 2012 #123

When up past his/her bedtime with a day filled of excitement, a 6 year old generally becomes a 2 year old.

And this is why, shocker, some people may not want kids at their wedding, a hopefully once in a lifetime event. With any luck, you'll be sending that kid a wedding gift in a couple of decades and all will be right with the world. Right? Yes.

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

5:31 PM - May 22, 2012 #124

Im wrong about my opinion? Plus, 100 posts ago I said what Hep just said. He agreed with me.

Gosh Anon, it must be so awful to be wrong so frequently.
Am I all you've got today? Aww.

Wedding Dude 2012
Wedding Dude 2012

10:28 PM - May 22, 2012 #125

And this is why, shocker, some people may not want kids at their wedding, a hopefully once in a lifetime event. With any luck, you'll be sending that kid a wedding gift in a couple of decades and all will be right with the world. Right? Yes.
It's real easy to call somebody else's child a sniveling brat when you have the pseudo-anonymity of an Internet message board.

I think most of the past eleven posts or so have proven my point about mean spiritedness here.

Most of you seem very unkind. Maybe in person you're O.K. Seems though like this forum gives a lot of you a license to be a judgemental a-holes.

Ginny
Ginny

10:32 PM - May 22, 2012 #126

Kids are like farts. Your own aren't so bad, but other people's really stink. Doesn't mean you have bad kids, but family farts are earier to be around than good friend farts.

10:35 PM - May 22, 2012 #127

It's real easy to call somebody else's child a sniveling brat when you have the pseudo-anonymity of an Internet message board.

I think most of the past eleven posts or so have proven my point about mean spiritedness here.

Most of you seem very unkind. Maybe in person you're O.K. Seems though like this forum gives a lot of you a license to be a judgemental a-holes.
oh em gee! In General! In GENERAL two year old children are not the most pleasant semi-formed humans to be around. That's why they call it The Terrible Twos.

I totally laughed at Hep's description of breeders because it is SO true. In GENERAL. I am a breeder and I agree! Parents say "Not MY child" when pretty much, YES!! Your child!

If you are going to ask for advice on a message bored without an understood/established identity, then you are going to get exactly what you asked for. Which is Judgment.

Wedding Dude 2012
Wedding Dude 2012

2:47 AM - May 23, 2012 #128

You're pretty good at that. Judging others; that is to say.

I see that it makes you feel very good about yourself.

I'm not sure whether to laugh at you or feel pity. You've wholeheartedly embraced the ethos of this place; when someone you don't know comes here you attack them in entirely unoriginal ways to build up your weak, sad little bruised ego. In other quarters it is called cyber-bullying. Here you reason through it with some sort of shallow, weak rationale and half-baked pseudo-psychological b.s. characterization of Anon.

2:48 AM - May 23, 2012 #129

oh em gee! In General! In GENERAL two year old children are not the most pleasant semi-formed humans to be around. That's why they call it The Terrible Twos.

I totally laughed at Hep's description of breeders because it is SO true. In GENERAL. I am a breeder and I agree! Parents say "Not MY child" when pretty much, YES!! Your child!

If you are going to ask for advice on a message bored without an understood/established identity, then you are going to get exactly what you asked for. Which is Judgment.

It's pretty easy to do it in person too.

2:52 AM - May 23, 2012 #130

Wedding Dude, you did write "Just wondering what you all thought on this subject". If your panties are that easily knotted, you might want to put some parameters around a question like that next time. Also, try wearing a thong. It's a bit less fabric to unwedge.