Um... go Tampa Bay?

Um... go Tampa Bay?

September 29th, 2011, 1:02 pm #1

Blaaap.

Just saying yeah, wow. Red Sox totally collapsed.

When it comes down to one game, you gotta go beyond the epic fade of the last month and remember the cold April night you drove to Boston and watched them strand 11. Had they won THAT game, or any other they didn't show up for, they'd be in the playoffs right now.

This sucks so incredibly hard.

Yankee fans rejoice. But still lose please.

September 29th, 2011, 1:08 pm #2

That had to have been one of the most exciting nights in baseball. So many seasons on the line between the Sox, Rays, St. Louis and Atlanta. Both the Rays and the Sox were down to a single strike determining their seasons. Totally unreal.

ETA: I still can't believe the Yankees blew a seven run lead. Absolutely pathetic. Cory Wade sucks so bad. Ugh.

Land sakes alive, the steak's alive.
Last edited by Dr.Zhivago on September 29th, 2011, 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AnonoFry
AnonoFry

September 29th, 2011, 2:18 pm #3

Two words: Derek Lowe. That was $15M well spent.

Oh, Atlanta. Twas a sad day.

Appalled
Appalled

September 29th, 2011, 4:00 pm #4

Blaaap.

Just saying yeah, wow. Red Sox totally collapsed.

When it comes down to one game, you gotta go beyond the epic fade of the last month and remember the cold April night you drove to Boston and watched them strand 11. Had they won THAT game, or any other they didn't show up for, they'd be in the playoffs right now.

This sucks so incredibly hard.

Yankee fans rejoice. But still lose please.

September 29th, 2011, 4:03 pm #5

My girlfriend's roommate worked in the Red Sox marketing department in 2007. The team offered rings to all employees on the condition that they pay the taxes on them. The rings were somewhere around $14,000 apiece and the taxes were in the neigborhood of $7,000. She got one. It's pretty glorious, even if it is a Sox ring.

Appalled
Appalled

September 29th, 2011, 4:21 pm #6

Hope I didnt just jinx 'em.

September 29th, 2011, 6:36 pm #7

It just dawned on me that nobody is going to want to watch the playoffs with me now that the Sox are out.