The world needs a plague.

The world needs a plague.

May 29th, 2012, 11:03 am #1

I've just come to the bleak realization that in my life, every single time I've ever said to myself, "No, there's no way someone can be that stupid," I've been wrong.

They need to release that strain of bird flu they just engineered in the Netherlands.

Either that or I have to stop going to Dunkin Donuts in the morning.

smirk
smirk

May 29th, 2012, 1:57 pm #2

I did drunken tweeting Friday night. Argued with random Twitter folks about the recent NC gay marriage thingie.

Here's a tweet in response to me that back up your postulation.

@Smirkdirk I mean, we could discuss that the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, but you're not interested in facts are you?

I even got blocked by a couple of people as an unhinged radical.

Awesome!

(As long as you have a pseudonym, I find Twitter to be perfectly great for drunken internet interaction. I try to not drunk-post here too often, lest I embarrass myself. Drunk Facebook is an absolute no-no.)

May 29th, 2012, 4:45 pm #3

I've just come to the bleak realization that in my life, every single time I've ever said to myself, "No, there's no way someone can be that stupid," I've been wrong.

They need to release that strain of bird flu they just engineered in the Netherlands.

Either that or I have to stop going to Dunkin Donuts in the morning.

Unnecessary. The zombie apocalypse has already begun. Did you read about that guy in Florida that chewed off another guy's face? Eewww.

jo
jo

May 29th, 2012, 6:42 pm #4

the cops think the chewer was on bath salts. The next plague.....

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

May 29th, 2012, 6:47 pm #5

Florida: The Crazy State

spacetrucker
spacetrucker

May 29th, 2012, 11:43 pm #6

We usually KEEP our bath salts in the bathroom.
And reading as how the face chewer WAS nekkid,
he must have been getting ready for his bath time.

Woffin' down some of them pink crystallys will make
ya do some radical strange stuff I assume......
Ya ever smell some of them bathy salts?
The pink has got to be the nose-hair-curliest.

(yah, I get the bathsalts part...synthetic dope shit, fuck up yer head bad. the brain part especially)

I get you on the what else can someone now do that would top the shit I just saw that bumbling fuck just do.

I find if you don't ask yourself those Murphy-Darwinian questions, you don't notice the common stupid.
Just the blatant stupid that is usually hair-raisingly dangerous to more than just the dolt-ninnyhammer.
The kind where you start looking around for a stick to beat the stupid out of the fool with.
Or to beat the stupid that has jumped up on whoever off of them which has the high likelyhood
of you inadvertently striking them several times in the head region.

May 30th, 2012, 1:28 pm #7

When we saw the face-eating guy on the news, my GF and I both looked at each other and said, "Zombie Apocalypse!" at the same time.

Apparently we aren't the only ones. Zombie Apocalypse is now trending in the top 10 on Yahoo, Google, and Twitter.

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

May 30th, 2012, 1:37 pm #8

A plague has already descended upon us: stupidity. It's everywhere. It's contagious. It's alive.

May 30th, 2012, 1:40 pm #9

I'm convinced the movie Idiocracy was prophetic.

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

May 30th, 2012, 2:15 pm #10

Smart people don't have a lot of kids. Stupid people do. It's science.