The Raid: Redemption

The Raid: Redemption

Dante Bean
Dante Bean

March 14th, 2012, 8:13 pm #1

This is opening up near me next week, and I'm extremely excited. How badass does this look? It's supposed to be incredible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkULMOFpuCo

smirk
smirk

March 14th, 2012, 9:10 pm #2

I don't know. It looks a tad bit violent and you know how I feel about violence in my movies.

Let me embed this violence.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

Dante Bean
Dante Bean

March 14th, 2012, 9:12 pm #3

I don't think there will be much. Looks like a beautiful tale of a man and his bond with his brothers on the police force. I think I'll take my Mommy.

Dante Bean
Dante Bean

April 1st, 2012, 5:48 am #4

THIS WAS, FUCKING, AWESOME

4.5/5 cookays. Holy shit. My friend I took loved it too. The crowd was so into it and it didn't even bother me. It was like being in the audience of a horror flick where everyone is so into it. So many "OHHHHHHH" and "HOLY SHIT!!" during this. I was cracking up and having a great time. If you want a great, GREAT action flick, this is the one.

TTG
TTG

April 3rd, 2012, 4:22 am #5

That do look like a good one, wonder if it's playing in Thailand.

TTG
TTG

April 15th, 2012, 4:29 am #6

Just watched this is was friggin awesome! No punches were pulled once you get over the weird lack of automatic weapons all of the sudden, it's incredibly entertaining. Watch it, Watch it now, I command thee!!!

Dante Bean
Dante Bean

April 15th, 2012, 6:07 am #7

Best movie of 2012 so far easily.

TTG
TTG

April 15th, 2012, 6:47 am #8

Not related to this but I thought you'd like this Dante....

There may be a group you can join or something.

Dante Bean
Dante Bean

April 15th, 2012, 8:44 am #9

Making that my Facebook default.

smirk
smirk

May 13th, 2012, 3:24 pm #10