Suck a bag of dicks Rick Perry

Suck a bag of dicks Rick Perry

December 8th, 2011, 3:04 pm #1

You're so over, this is all you got? An attempt to energize those pissed off about "Happy Holidays?"

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

"There's something wrong in this country when gays can serve in the military, but our kids can't openly celebrate Christmas, or pray in school"

There are so many things to tear my hair out about with that sentence, I hardly know where to begin.

How about: Actually, those things are all great successes of the bill of rights designed by our brilliant founding fathers that protect against discrimination and the tyranny of the majority. That we no longer discriminate against our gay service men and women is a milestone for human rights in the USA, and that we maintain a separation of church and state is a cornerstone of the strength of our Constitution. Oh, and no one can't openly celebrate Christmas. That's fucking preposterous.

How is that these fucks can call themselves patriots, but they actually hate what we stand for?

And then the pussy disables comments. Glad that 153,924 got their dislike in before he did!
Last edited by SquiddyBoy on December 8th, 2011, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lisa
Lisa

December 8th, 2011, 3:07 pm #2

Yeah, there's something wrong in this country, alright. It's politician dicks like him.
Nice commentary, Squidward!

AnonoGobble
AnonoGobble

December 8th, 2011, 3:09 pm #3

SEE?? It's positively infuriating! The fact that so many people eat it with a spoon is really depressing.

smirk
smirk

December 8th, 2011, 3:21 pm #4

I hope Ron Paul's ad goes and beats the living fuck out of Rick Perry's ad.

Is that the most evil ad I've ever seen? Perhaps. It really is appealing to the basest fears and hatreds of his base. Talk about being out and out polarizing.

What a hateful prick.

smirk
smirk

December 8th, 2011, 3:23 pm #5

Also, I never knew dicks came in bulk like that.

AnonoGobble
AnonoGobble

December 8th, 2011, 3:24 pm #6

You should go to a tea party rally. They put Costco's pallets of dicks to shame.

December 8th, 2011, 3:33 pm #7

I hope Ron Paul's ad goes and beats the living fuck out of Rick Perry's ad.

Is that the most evil ad I've ever seen? Perhaps. It really is appealing to the basest fears and hatreds of his base. Talk about being out and out polarizing.

What a hateful prick.
The GOP candidates are grasping for straws. In the case of Perry he's sinking fast.

It shows you the kind of scumbag (win at all costs) idiot he really is.

Flibbertigibbet

December 8th, 2011, 7:03 pm #8

He's an asshole.

Just like anyone that constantly talks about how much they pray.

Hopefully, the rapid disintegration of Perry's and Bachmann's campaigns have taught the GOP that simply dragging out the dead carcass of Jesus Christ at every opportunity is no longer enough to get a Republican elected. While there are still quite a number of stupid people in the United States, most of them have evolved past voting on imaginary faith. Granted they aren't completely evolved, so you still have to pretend to be a Christain, but that can no longer be all you have going for you if you want to hold office anywhere outside the cornbread and incest states.

Cornbread McIncest
Cornbread McIncest

December 8th, 2011, 7:12 pm #9

You, sir, are no gentleman.

December 8th, 2011, 11:33 pm #10

Ever noticed how hard-core conservatives love to stand in front of scenes of luscious, green nature, with majestic, classical music playing in the background? All the while advocating for cuts to public school arts programs, and pushing energy policies that are slowly turning our planet into a Borg cube?
Last edited by mevin on December 8th, 2011, 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.