Schweitzer Visits The Late Show with David Letterman

Schweitzer Visits The Late Show with David Letterman

Bider
Bider

April 26th, 2012, 2:58 pm #1

Get another cup of coffee...

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="420" height="315"></embed></object>

BTW, I just had to captcha twice in order to post this.

AnonoBoBo
AnonoBoBo

April 26th, 2012, 3:00 pm #2

Walt's big fat hairy hemmroids asshole

AnonoBoBo
AnonoBoBo

April 26th, 2012, 3:01 pm #3

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="420" height="315"></embed></object>

AnonoBoBo
AnonoBoBo

April 26th, 2012, 3:09 pm #4

April 27th, 2012, 2:41 am #5

I'm bumping this just because I want to hear if any of you have any comments to this discussion. I showed it to some locals and they were'nt happy about some of it. Really, any comments?

And really, if you fly into Boszeman stay there. Don't plan to travel east if you want a place to stay. Well, that is unless you know me.

April 27th, 2012, 5:06 am #6

What don't the locals like about it? Not happy with Schweitzer, or Letterman? Was it the eminent domain stuff?

April 27th, 2012, 3:52 pm #7

Well, how do I put this...

Most of the folks around these here parts are 'born' republicans. Even though they might secretly like Schweitzer, they don't like that he went and learned the foreigners how to be self sufficient so they can turn around and hold us corn fed 'mericans hostage with their oils.

I'll have to look if you can fly from Bozeman to here. googling

April 28th, 2012, 12:04 am #8

Oh right, you're not a real Merican if you own a passport and have actually met the people we're suppose to demonize. Oh well, good for the majority of Montanans, who knew he wasn't a xenophobe and voted for him anyway. It's a lot better than the supposed lefty state of California, who bought into the fear of the big bad homosexuals and voted for prop 8.

April 28th, 2012, 1:16 am #9

Well... it is interesting. Don't get me wrong, I find fault and value with all parties. BUT the people out here who think they are close minded sincere republicans really aren't and they don't really know it.

When I first arrived here I heard a 'gentleman' say, "I am not voting for a 'n' word". I about fell out of my office chair and thought I had really made a mistake.

But if you get them one on one over dinner and discuss things, I figured out that what they say and what they do are different.

Hate the person and not the people. I love these people but not every person.

I even work with a lady who has never tried biscuits and gravy or champagne. She is in her fifties. I'm working on her. Win the battles...