RIP MCA / Adam Yauch :( !!!

RIP MCA / Adam Yauch :( !!!

May 4th, 2012, 5:31 pm #1

So glad I got to see you live once!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="420" height="315"></embed></object>

May 4th, 2012, 5:33 pm #2

WHAT? Oh, man. That's really awful.

RIP, MCA. Thanks for the many good times.

May 4th, 2012, 5:38 pm #3

Sad

I also find it hard to believe a Beastie Boy was 47. Where does time go?

May 4th, 2012, 5:41 pm #4

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="420" height="315"></embed></object>
<i>Emokid is throwing slomo dove at my face, I guess that means he flipped me the bird</i>

May 4th, 2012, 5:46 pm #5

I heard this about an hour ago and have been watching Beastie videos on the Internet since.

Land sakes alive, the steak's alive.

May 4th, 2012, 5:48 pm #6

Pretty much my plan for the rest of the day, Doc.

May 4th, 2012, 5:50 pm #7

Post 'em up here if you find any that are particularly good.

Land sakes alive, the steak's alive.

May 4th, 2012, 5:50 pm #8

This is such a bummer. I listen to BB almost every single day. One of the best shows I've ever been to.
Sad sad sad.

May 4th, 2012, 5:51 pm #9

Pretty much my plan for the rest of the day, Doc.
Paul's Boutique. I will be listening to it in the car today, on 11.

Shake your rump-ah.

May 4th, 2012, 5:53 pm #10

This is such a bummer. I listen to BB almost every single day. One of the best shows I've ever been to.
Sad sad sad.
So sad. He'd been sick for a while, though. Beastie Boys were supposed to play at Lollapalooza when I went in 2009, and they cancelled because he was sick. I wish I had gotten to see them play at least once.

"I don't really know, but I suspect the addition of nuts." - Squid