RIP Henry Hill

RIP Henry Hill

BOH
BOH

June 15th, 2012, 1:02 am #1

"For us to live any other way was nuts. Uh, to us, those goody-good people who worked shitty jobs for bum paychecks and took the subway to work every day, and worried about their bills, were dead. I mean they were suckers. They had no balls. If we wanted something we just took it. If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again"

"And that's the hardest part. Today everything is different; there's no action... have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food - right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook."

I'm not glorifying criminal behavior. I mean I had a few speeding tickets and an underage drinking violation back in the day and no one ever asked me for my autograph or gave me a handjob half price. But the the guy lived a helluva life, the movie was classic, and honestly I always thought damn it must feel good to be a gangsta. I guess the reality is you don't get to live that life very long, you end up in the pen or in a box.

Nonetheless, thanks for a great story Henry Hill, may your afterlife, wherever that is, be free of egg noodles and helicopters.

Adourabelle
Adourabelle

June 15th, 2012, 1:11 am #2

Ray Liotta's greatest role.

He was only 69. RIP.

$8.00
$8.00

June 15th, 2012, 1:34 am #3

My perspective?

Say it with me...

Fuck him! Fuck him sideways with a helicopter! Right in his murdering stealing drug dealing asshole!

He was a villainous man who pretty much got away with everything because in the end he had even less of a sense of loyalty than his scumbag pals. Good riddence. He world is a better place.

Whoa whoa Antony
Whoa whoa Antony

June 15th, 2012, 1:51 am #4

Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Hendry. You may fold under questioning.

CapsLock
CapsLock

June 15th, 2012, 1:56 am #5

My perspective?

Say it with me...

Fuck him! Fuck him sideways with a helicopter! Right in his murdering stealing drug dealing asshole!

He was a villainous man who pretty much got away with everything because in the end he had even less of a sense of loyalty than his scumbag pals. Good riddence. He world is a better place.
I'm with 8. Those guys were nothing like the movie. They were scumbags who hung out in a shitty bar, wore shitty clothes and drove shitty cars. Losers. "Gangsters" nowadays are just scumbags who hang out with each other because no one else can stand to be around them. They make me sick.

And he's a rat to boot.

June 15th, 2012, 3:40 am #6

I have to agree, not only was he a criminal scumbag, he was a snitch to boot.

He couldn't even stick to his own fucked up set of criminal ethics.

I don't understand why Hollywood glorifies gangsters. Most of them are the type of people that would sell their own mothers into slavery for the right price. The fact that they always seem to jump at the chance to rat each other out once they get caught pretty much proves their code of honor is complete fantasy.

Kathleen
Kathleen

June 15th, 2012, 9:48 am #7

I still really liked the movie

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

June 15th, 2012, 12:04 pm #8

I like what BOH said. I hope Henry takes a bat to the lot of you if he sees you on the other side. Especially $8, you sanctimonious prick.

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

June 15th, 2012, 1:12 pm #9

I still really liked the movie
Fine. I take back the prick comment, but sanctimonious goes for both of you, Squid.

June 15th, 2012, 9:15 pm #10

What the hell?

I don't get to be sanctimonious too?