Really! Never Smelled the Stuff

Really! Never Smelled the Stuff

aurora
aurora

March 18th, 2005, 4:22 am #1

So, I really am suprised that there are so many chicks who like axe posts!

Personally, I've never smelled the stuff. But if a guy smells too cologn-like, I instantly classify him as a slimeball. However, I do like the way men smell - without perfume-like-stuff PLEASE! I can still remember how I guy I went out with 15 years ago smelled. Every guy smells different - and after you're together you can still smell him on your clothes/body/etc. I even have a stupid personal theory (I like to make up totally made up theories on just about everything) that how an individual guy smells has a lot to do with why I might like him and not someone else. Like his smell tells me if we'll hit if off, if I want to have his kids or whatever. Even before I've been close enough to actually smell him. Like smell is magical love potion that floats through the air - or something. So anyway, according to my personal theory, if a guy covers himself with axe, and even if I thought axe smells good (OK, I'm gonna visit my local Rite-Aid and check this out), even IF axe smelled good, the guy would be covering his own manly scent up. So how would I know if I liked him? So, um, that's what I think. Plus I think the axe ads are stupid. Super stupid.

So tOdd, I'm really going out on a limb here, but to extend my personal theory to the outer limits of BS - I bet chicks who wear pom-pom hats and read Nabakov on subways are not axe chicks. Because Nabakov sounds kind of, you know, smart or something. So she probably thinks axe ads are stupid too. Because axe ads are more like People magazine. I'm sure I'm an asshole and I'll probably go to hell for saying that, but, whatever, I already did.

Anyway, please tell us if you buy and use the axe. And especially tell us how it works. Because if you get five girls in bed that'd be a really good story.

March 25th, 2005, 5:07 am #2

yeah, what she said.

I have grown to like the smell of a guy because I like the guy. I've never grown to like a guy becasue of the way he smelled.

Did that even make a little bit of sense?

Good Guy = Good Smell

Good Smell does not necessarily mean Good Guy.

replace the adjective "good" with whatever works for you i.e: sexy/attractive/hot/doable. etc.

(I also have never smelled AXE on a guy, but I have smelled it sprayed into the air straight from the can and I thought it was gross.)

hrm
hrm

March 31st, 2005, 9:36 pm #3

So, I really am suprised that there are so many chicks who like axe posts!

Personally, I've never smelled the stuff. But if a guy smells too cologn-like, I instantly classify him as a slimeball. However, I do like the way men smell - without perfume-like-stuff PLEASE! I can still remember how I guy I went out with 15 years ago smelled. Every guy smells different - and after you're together you can still smell him on your clothes/body/etc. I even have a stupid personal theory (I like to make up totally made up theories on just about everything) that how an individual guy smells has a lot to do with why I might like him and not someone else. Like his smell tells me if we'll hit if off, if I want to have his kids or whatever. Even before I've been close enough to actually smell him. Like smell is magical love potion that floats through the air - or something. So anyway, according to my personal theory, if a guy covers himself with axe, and even if I thought axe smells good (OK, I'm gonna visit my local Rite-Aid and check this out), even IF axe smelled good, the guy would be covering his own manly scent up. So how would I know if I liked him? So, um, that's what I think. Plus I think the axe ads are stupid. Super stupid.

So tOdd, I'm really going out on a limb here, but to extend my personal theory to the outer limits of BS - I bet chicks who wear pom-pom hats and read Nabakov on subways are not axe chicks. Because Nabakov sounds kind of, you know, smart or something. So she probably thinks axe ads are stupid too. Because axe ads are more like People magazine. I'm sure I'm an asshole and I'll probably go to hell for saying that, but, whatever, I already did.

Anyway, please tell us if you buy and use the axe. And especially tell us how it works. Because if you get five girls in bed that'd be a really good story.
Are you implying that girls who like axe must be stupid? And that an intelligent girl (and here intelligent seems to mean reading Nabakov on a subway in a pompom hat....right...)would think Axe smells bad and that the marketing is stupid?

Seems a little egocentric to me. I dont really see the logic.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 13th, 2006, 12:57 am #4

Axe does not smell good to intelligent women, because they develop thier minds hearts and spirits, and don't expect such things from a man who wants to use a magic spray to control, manipulate, and use them. Hence the proliferation of bimbos in Axe ads.