Physic Readings

Physic Readings

The Magic 8 Ball
The Magic 8 Ball

November 9th, 2011, 5:42 pm #1

I am the Magic 8 Ball. I see and know all.

Come my children, and share with me your inner most thoughts.

spacetrucker
spacetrucker

November 9th, 2011, 5:46 pm #2

My frenulum ......
...........it needs a flickin'.

November 9th, 2011, 5:47 pm #3

Albert Einstein offered a groundbreaking theory that gives some scientific possibility to actual time travel. What theory is this?

"Ta Friggin da"

Ginny
Ginny

November 9th, 2011, 5:49 pm #4

The doorman at my work is a butt starer. Now that I've noticed it, it's really really obvious and making me a tad uncomfortable. He holds the door open for you and stares at your butt while you walk away. I first noticed it when he was staring at women who walked in ahead of me, but I've seen him staring even at my butt in the reflection of the glass on the building. What should I do? He's old. I kind of feel bad for him, being an old fart who probably won't be able to find a different job if he gets in real trouble. I'm debating between mentioning it to the labor people here, or just waiting for him to croak.

DJ.

November 9th, 2011, 5:53 pm #5

You should exaggerate your wiggle then slap it.

November 9th, 2011, 5:53 pm #6

The doorman at my work is a butt starer. Now that I've noticed it, it's really really obvious and making me a tad uncomfortable. He holds the door open for you and stares at your butt while you walk away. I first noticed it when he was staring at women who walked in ahead of me, but I've seen him staring even at my butt in the reflection of the glass on the building. What should I do? He's old. I kind of feel bad for him, being an old fart who probably won't be able to find a different job if he gets in real trouble. I'm debating between mentioning it to the labor people here, or just waiting for him to croak.
Get a pair of those clear buttcheek pants.
He'll have a coronary on the spot - end of problemo!

Sorry, that was funny.

AnonoPloos
AnonoPloos

November 9th, 2011, 5:57 pm #7

You should rub your hiney in a circular motion and wink over your shoulder. Throw the man a bone, already.

'neady
'neady

November 9th, 2011, 6:00 pm #8

HAHA! I agree with the suggestions above. You should totally do any one of them.

Anny
Anny

November 9th, 2011, 6:03 pm #9

Put a sign on your butt that says "Whatchoo lookin at, Willis?" and add the wiggles and slapping suggested above.

Ginny
Ginny

November 9th, 2011, 6:03 pm #10

HAHA! I agree with the suggestions above. You should totally do any one of them.
LOL at all of these!