no resolutions

no resolutions

January 2nd, 2012, 12:43 am #1

hate that word-resolution
I much prefer 'modifications' which means for me this year; simplifying.

Getting rid of things I don't wear, use, consume or have a need for. I'm no packrat but too much stuff makes me twitch.

I'd like to also save more, give up coffee and kick Kathie Lee and Julia Roberts in the teeth but I don't see those things happening, not til at least 2013

you?

jeed
jeed

January 2nd, 2012, 12:44 am #2

I JUST WANT TO FUCK MR DENG RIGHT UP HIS STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE !

January 2nd, 2012, 12:51 am #3

You know that's not remotely entertaining anymore, right?

I want to try to raise my voice less and be a stricter disciplinarian. Inotherwords, I'm going to walk softly and carry a big stick.

You never see it coming from the quiet ones, which makes it all the more effective.

January 2nd, 2012, 1:00 am #4

Speak softly, I don't think it matters how much noise you make when you walk.

"There has to be an invisible sun."

Lea
Lea

January 2nd, 2012, 1:01 am #5

I JUST WANT TO FUCK MR DENG RIGHT UP HIS STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE !
The only GOALS I really have are kindof out of my control.

1. BACK to school for a Masters degree in Disaster Management. Ive already taken the GRE and surpassed the "competitive" score to get in. Now, its a matter of compiling the rest of the application, sending it off, and crossing my fingers. My undergrad GPA was not so hot so Im a tad nervous. Ill work at the bakery while in school.

2. Its time to get serious about finding someone to spend some quality time with. You know, brownchickenbrowncow time. Seriously, I think I ready to meet THE guy and Im putting it out there this year. Although, will I really have time for all that? I guess Ill make time if he is worth the effort.

Beyond that everything else is coolio in my little world.

January 2nd, 2012, 1:11 am #6

Speak softly, I don't think it matters how much noise you make when you walk.

"There has to be an invisible sun."
That makes even more sense. I guess I can cancel the order for those moccasins.

January 2nd, 2012, 1:22 am #7

1. BACK to school for a Masters degree in Disaster Management. Ive already taken the GRE and surpassed the "competitive" score to get in. Now, its a matter of compiling the rest of the application, sending it off, and crossing my fingers. My undergrad GPA was not so hot so Im a tad nervous. Ill work at the bakery while in school.

2. Its time to get serious about finding someone to spend some quality time with. You know, brownchickenbrowncow time. Seriously, I think I ready to meet THE guy and Im putting it out there this year. Although, will I really have time for all that? I guess Ill make time if he is worth the effort.

Bench press over 300 pounds.

I broke 300 in my junior year of high school. I'm curious to see if I can do it again at 40. I guess it is a mid-life crisis type thing.

January 2nd, 2012, 2:10 am #8

hmmmmmm....

I have super secret resolutions that are like birthday candles. If you tell, they won't come true.

January 2nd, 2012, 2:17 am #9

Hey Lea!

There may be this guy known as KOOOL that may be available to help you out with both of your goals.
Even if it doesn't work out for goal 2, he could provide you the added benefit of becoming the topic for your Disaster Management thesis.

As for me...
(1) Reduce debt
(2) Meet a bored member

Appalled
Appalled

January 2nd, 2012, 2:33 am #10

hate that word-resolution
I much prefer 'modifications' which means for me this year; simplifying.

Getting rid of things I don't wear, use, consume or have a need for. I'm no packrat but too much stuff makes me twitch.

I'd like to also save more, give up coffee and kick Kathie Lee and Julia Roberts in the teeth but I don't see those things happening, not til at least 2013

you?
I am resolved to taking better care of myself both inside and out, so you all be prepared for me to get all new agey!